𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER THREE !
Streaming

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

It has been a few days since Tori was accidentally exposed on Tommy's stream. The whole Twitter was buzzing with tweets about the little girl on his stream. He tried his best to ignore the notifications that his phone was receiving from his social media. And ever since then, Tommy had decided to take a little break from streaming and try to spend some quality time with his family.

When their parents had found about it, they were a little bit skeptical since Tori was still quite young to be exposed to the media. But since it already happened, they didn't have a choice but to let it be. And besides that, it's technically not Tori's first time to be exposed to the media. In fact, she's been modeling for a children's brand for 3 years now and she also tried acting for small roles in movies/tv shows. So, she already had a little bit of experience with dealing with it. She even has her very own platform on Instagram that has around 175k+ followers, which is run by her mother of course.

And speaking of quality time...

"Oh, Tommy!!!" Tori bellowed as she swung her brother's bedroom door to reveal the tall blonde teen, who is sitting by his computer.

The said teen turns around with a startled expression on his face before calming down, "Tori don't ever do that again. You're going to break the poor door." he pointed out as he removes his headphones.

Tori placed a hand over her mouth and giggles slightly, "Oops my bad, sorry Mr. door." she gave the door a couple of pats before sauntering her way towards her brother's side.

She then slumps her upper body towards his side, lazily placing an arm around his shoulder, and plants a kiss on his cheek. "I miss you!" she sweetly smiled.

Tommy chuckles and turns his head to plant a kiss on the side of her head, "I miss you too, how was your voice lessons?" he asks, watching her get a stool to sit on. As she was settled in, she turns to his way with a grimaced expression.

Tori sighs, "It was okay, but it was super tiring. My teacher wanted me to learn a new piece." she said.

"Well not actually a new piece, Ms. Jensen wants me to sing 'Everlasting'."

Tommy grabs a hold of his coke and takes a sip on it, "Is that the one you sang for the audition that you had a few months ago?"

"Yeah... Speaking of auditions, did you get any calls from the agency?" Tori asked with a hopeful look in her eyes

"No, I don't think so." The older teen shooks his head no.

The little girl felt her shoulders slumped downwards, "Oh, man I've been waiting for months for a callback and there's still no response from them. It makes me feel like I've done a horrible job during auditions." Tori frowned.

Tommy gave her a sympathetic look before putting up a soft smile for her, "Hey chin up, don't put yourself down too much. I'm sure you did a wonderful job during the auditions, and I know that because I just know! They're probably still evaluating the other kids and are having a hard time choosing the perfect girl for the role. I'm sure you'll get a callback soon." he told her, raising her chin with his index finger. She looks up at him with her blue eyes.