21. Turning Point

It's been a few days since fancy rumors about Yoongi's hospital visits started. Over time, those rumors had rapidly developed as well into a different dramatic storyline. Once, he was sick and does not want to reveal it in public but now he turned into a man hiding a sick lover in the hospital. People are funny creatures indeed. Of all places, they even thought that he is capable of hiding a lover in a place where life and death coexists. 

He puts down his phone after reading those ridiculous articles and begins his day by prepping for their schedule. It's still six in the morning and some of the members are still asleep so when he thought he's all alone in the living room, he dialed Jihyo's number.

Hello?

Hello, Jihyo. Did I wake you up?

It's okay, why are you calling this early?

I just wanted to know if everything's okay.

Yeah, everything's fine here. Yoona is still fast asleep and her vitals are all okay.

Glad to hear that. Ah, Jihyo, if Yoona wakes up and looks for me, please call me right away, okay? I wanted to hear her voice.

Sure, I will let you know.

Thanks, I won't bother you anymore. Please rest more and don't forget to eat your breakfast later, bye.

Bye

"Yah! I didn't know Yoongi Hyung can say cheesy lines too! 'Please rest more and don't forget to eat your breakfast later' Hyung! Is that really you?"

Jimin teased after secretly eavesdropping. He wanted to smack him in the end but he feels great today and doesn't want to waste his energy with Jimin so he just shook his head and let it slide.

"Will you always sound like the leading man in dramas from now on, Hyung? Ah, I don't think it'll be easy to get used to it though."

"Enough, Jimin. You're having so much fun teasing me these days."

"But you like it!!  These days, you're no longer hitting me whenever I teased you. Admit it, Hyung, you like me teasing you with Jihyo."

"Tsk!"

Yoongi didn't agree but he didn't deny it either. Instead, he just left the room after patting Jimin's shoulder.

"You're totally loving it, Yoongi Hyung! Yah!!"

~~

"Mr. Bang, your visitor has arrived."

"Please let him in."

"Good morning President Bang, how are you?"

"It will depend on the reason for your sudden visit. Will I be glad to see you or not?"

"(faking a smile) As expected of you, President Bang. Alright, I'll go straight to the point then. I came here to show you this, should I give it to you or publish it?"