11. Argument

Min, Yoongi-ssi,

I'm writing you this letter to thank you for what you've done for my child's sake. Although I am grateful, I would also like to request a favor. Please stop your fans from harassing my daughter. It upsets me that they forcefully making connections between you and her. For a child who never even once met her father, it causes her pain. I hope you find it in your heart to protect her even if you are not related to her by any means. 

Thank you.

Park Jihyo

_____

Yoongi crumpled the letter in his hand. His manager received it from Jihyo on his recent visit with the Kangs and personally gave it to him after their schedule ended. In her letter, she keeps emphasizing that he had nothing to do with them and he has no relation with Yoona, whatsoever. But to his luck, the result of his investigation finally came out that very same day. The DNA test shows he and Yoona's samples are  99.90% compatible. That only proves that he is the father of the child. Since it already comes to this, he decided to confront her once and for all.

"Hyung, where are you going?"

"Daegu."

That's the only thing he told his members before closing the door behind him. It's already two in the morning when he arrived at Daegu. He wanted to confront her right away but when he finally realized that the entire neighborhood is still fast asleep, his anger subsided a little. He belatedly notices the time and tiredness finally takes over his whole body. 

Screw it! I'll just take a nap first and confront her when the sun's up."

He rested his tired head at the backrest and took a nap while the Kang residence is still asleep. An hour later, some lights shined inside the house, coincidently Suga stirs awake from his seat too. He comes out of the car and hesitated whether to knock or wait for someone to come out the door. To his luck, the door opens and two figures came out from the residence; Jihyo and her mother.

"Jihyo!"

He whispered-yell.

"What are you doing here this early?!"

"Because of this."

He showed her the crumpled letter and an envelope in his hand.

"I have no time to talk about it now. Mother and I need to go so please excuse us."

"This can't wait anymore, Jihyo."

"Jihyo, dear how about you invite him inside and talk? I'll go to the market on my own instead."

"No mother, you cannot buy everything by yourself. Who will carry all those stuff? (to Yoongi) If you really want to talk to me then wait until we're back from the market."

Suga considers their situation. The two have empty shopping bags with them probably to buy ingredients for their restaurant's dishes. But he didn't want to wait for her return either so he decided to come with them instead. 

Home : The Truth Untoldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें