22. Goodbye?

"Jihyo, something's bothering you, would you like to talk about it?"

"Hmm? What do you mean?"

"I noticed you keep on sighing. I do not want to worry Yoona so I didn't say anything then. What's troubling you?"

"Nothing, I just have a lot of things to think of but it's not important. You don't need to worry about it too. Anyway, it's getting late you should go back home."

"Are you pushing me away?"

He teased.

"Tsk! What if I am? Go now before we wake up Yoona."

"(soft chuckle) Alright, call me once you're ready to go home. I only need to go to the company in the afternoon, I can take some time to visit and drive you to Daegu."

"Okay."

"I'll leave now, go get some rest, Jihyo."

"Yeah, take care."

He thought of giving her a hug before leaving but before he made up his mind, Jihyo already turns her attention to Yoona. He smiled despite himself and forced his way out of the VIP room. 

You don't want to scare her, Yoongi.  Besides, you should focus your attention on Yoona and not on her mom.

He thought to himself. There are so many things he needs to settle first before he can consider dating. For now, he should be happy that they are on good terms and she's smiling at him from time to time.

~~

The next day, Yoona's doctor confirmed that they can finally go back home. After hearing the good news, Yoona immediately rise from her bed and borrowed her mom's phone to inform her dad right away.

"Daddy! The doctor said I can go home! Are you on your way now to pick us up?"

"(laugh) Give me an hour, Yoona. I'll be there as soon as my schedule is over. You just have to wait for a little while, okay?"

"Okay, I can't wait to see you, Daddy. Bye."

"Do you miss him already? You just see him yesterday night."

"Now that I finally meet him, I want to be close to him at all times, Mommy. "

"Is that so?"

"(nods) Will Daddy live with us from now on?"

"Hmm... Yoona, your daddy needs to stay here in Seoul because of work. That much you can understand, right?"