26. Warning Sign

The next day at Yoona's school...

"Are you Park Yoona?"

A man in a suit asked the little kid. He asked the Principal to let him meet Yoona in secret and introduced himself as a teacher from another class.

"Yes, may I know why you asked for me?"

"They say you are the Top one in your class so I told the Principal that I wanted to meet you."

He showed a friendly smile towards the child to make her comfortable. 

"I heard that you recently had an accident. I'm glad that you are now doing okay. Also, is it true that you have met your father when you are hospitalized?"

"Do you know my Daddy?"

"Of course, everyone knows him."

Yoona's eyes sparkle.

"My Daddy is Min Yoongi."

She proudly told him.

"But didn't your mom told you to keep it a secret? I don't think you're allowed to tell people about your Dad. This won't do, you shouldn't meet him again or you'll ruin his career."

Yoona immediately covered her mouth for slipping. Realizing her mistake, she began to cry.

"Teacher, don't tell Mommy that I told you about my Daddy."

"Why? So she won't scold you? But what you did is a terrible mistake, little kid. You shouldn't have told anyone even if they asked you."

"I promise I won't say it again, so please don't tell Mommy."

"Alright, I won't tell her. It's our secret, Yoona so please stop crying."

"Teacher, why did you say I shouldn't talk about Daddy? He said I can brag about him with my friends but Mommy said I shouldn't. Do you know why?"

"Because they shouldn't know you exist."

Yoona only stared at him, not able to understand what he meant. After a few more minutes the man in a suit sent Yoona back to class and asked her not to tell anyone about their meeting. After she left, the fake smile he wore vanished in no time and was replaced by a poker face. 

"She's too gullible for my liking. Did you take her photo?"

"Yes, sir. Should I send it to Ms. Park?"

"Not yet, let her enjoy her momentary peace."