37. Daegu

After three hours of travel, they finally arrived at Daegu. 

"Would you like to go see the ocean first or..."

"Let's greet your parents first. Your mom is waiting for your arrival, right?"

"Then it'll be sunset before we can visit the sea."

"It's even better! I'd like to see the sunset by the beach. It'll be romantic."

Rosé exclaimed. The delights in her expression persuaded Daniel to do as she says. They eventually went to visit the Kang residence first. Daniel introduced her to his parents as Yoona's blood donor and they immediately recognize her. 

"Oh my! Rosé-ssi,  I didn't expect you to visit us. The restaurant's very busy at this time, what should I do?"

Mrs. Kang commented. Since it's Saturday, a lot of patronages come to visit their restaurant. They are so busy since the morning and will last till past dinner time. 

"It's okay, auntie, I came without notice so..."

"(shakes her head), you're here so we should take care of you. You're probably hungry after the long journey. Why don't you sit first and eat?"

Daniel guided her to one of the vacant seats in the restaurant. He assisted his mom to prepare meals for Rosé and lend a hand to serve other customers as well. Rosé watched them with glee. Daniel is such a loving son towards his mother and it clearly shows in his every action. His smile always reaches his eyes and it glows even more whenever he looks at his mother. His mom too looks so gentle and a kind-hearted mother to Daniel.

"Uncle!"

Yoona tackles Daniel as soon as she saw him; not minding even if the latter is holding a bunch of soiled plates in a tray.  He skillfully balanced the plates while accepting Yoona's warm greetings. She clings to his right leg like a baby monkey as he walks back to the kitchen. 

"That's the little angel you have saved, Rosé-ssi. She's back to her toes thanks to you."

Daniel's mother commented next to her. She's still wearing her apron but took the seat opposite hers anyway.

"She's Yoona? I'm glad she looks healthier now."

She said. Mrs. Kang called the kid to join them at the table. Yoona obeyed and greets the two ladies.

"This is Rosé-ssi, your savior."

Mrs. Kang introduced her. Yoona's round eyes glimmer after hearing it and immediately hug her. Rosé blushes on the sudden affection.

"Thank you for saving me. You make my mom really happy."