5. Six years after

Yoona is a very smart kid. She has done remarkably well in school and is often complemented by her teachers. Aside from her excellent academic performance, she also shows great sportsmanship and friendly to her classmates. But she has one insecurity that always shows during school events. Whenever she participates in their class performances, most of her classmates' parents are there to cheer them up. Although Jihyo, Daniel, and her grandparents are there for her too, there is one person that is lacking- her father.

"Yoona, is he your daddy?"

People always asked her the first time they saw Daniel and she's used to it now.

"He's my Uncle Daddy, he is Mommy's best friend too. My Daddy is not here because he is at work."

Her usual answer. She will say it with a smile but there are times that she also asks herself the same question. Where is her father? How come her friends' dads can watch their performance despite being busy but not hers?

She once asked her mom about her dad but she will only hug her and say that her father is traveling far but she will be able to meet him when she grows up. In her young mind, she cannot comprehend the meaning behind her mother's word but she'll always settle with it. As long as she knew she has a father that she can meet a little later, that's good enough.

~~

BTS' Variety filming at Daegu; local restaurant...

A group of celebrities barges in to grab lunch at Kang's Family restaurant. They were filming their variety show in Daegu and happens to be nearby doing a mission. When they have spotted the restaurant, the boys complained and ask to eat first. They are one of the best idol groups currently promoting in Korea and most citizen knows them, even Daniel's mom knew their group's name. 

The group, composed of seven members occupied the table in the corner to avoid disturbing other customers. The people near them recommended the best-selling meals too to help them narrow down their food choices. They were so happy to find good food in one place and ordered a sumptuous feast. 

The curious kid, V looks around and saw the bulletin board with pinned photos and papers. He abandoned his seat to look at it closely and found photos of the restaurant's patronage with a kid along with exam papers graded with A++

"Oooh! Hyung, Namjoon Hyung! Come here for a second."

"Why?"

"Look at these papers, isn't it amazing?"

As they look at each paper with awe, the restaurant owner came to their side.

"It's my granddaughter's test papers. She's doing very well in class that's why we put it there to boast to our customers."

She proudly said with a big smile.

"Ah! Is she this little kid?"