29. Momentary Joy

Although Namjoon told him they will not drag the time, BTS became busy as usual leaving no time for them to talk and it made Yoongi anxious. The members are energetic at shows but become living corpses by night so even though he wanted to, he cannot gather them together for his own good. 

He's been lazing out in his room again waiting for sleep to knock him off when his phone rings; it was Daniel's mother.

"Hello? Mrs. Kang?"

"Hello, Yoongi-ssi. I hope I didn't wake you up from sleep."

He rises from the bed,

"No, I'm still awake."

"That's good to hear, by the way, I already had a word with Jihyo."

"Did she agree to meet me, Mrs. Kang?"

"Yes, she'll be back home in three days and you can meet her here."

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Kang! I owe you a great deal."

"Don't mention it, just don't make me regret helping you, Yoongi-ssi."

"I won't, I promise you that."

He instinctively came out of his room to look for Jin and Namjoon. Both guys came out of their room when they heard Yoongi calling them excitedly.

"What's going on?"

Asked Hobi, intrigued by Yoongi's excited tone. Jimin, coming from the kitchen met them in the living room too, holding a glass of water.

"I'm going to meet Jihyo in three days."

Hobi and Jimin look confused; unsure what's so exciting about it. Since they are not aware of what's going on in Yoongi's personal life, they appear unbothered by his sudden announcement. On the other hand, Jin and Namjoon look happy for him.

"Hyung, I'll tell her my plans when we meet."

"(sigh) Before that, why don't we gather everyone now and talk about it? Jimin, call the maknaes inside."

Jimin nods and fetched the two remaining members. When everyone settled in the living room, Jin announced on behalf of Yoongi but he leave all the details out so the latter can elaborate on his own. They had a long, serious talk which brings a lot of tension to everyone. A lot of opinions were given, long explanations, and some even sized up each other but thankfully, the intense conversation didn't end up in a fight.

"If you care about us, you'll think more about it, hyung."

"If you really have to do it, then do it after our concert. It'll be in two weeks, a lot of our fans are anticipating it and wish to have fun with us. If you'll announce having a child, you'll ruin the festive atmosphere, hyung."