17- That's A Lot to Unpack

***

***

There's going to be a lot of flashbacks in this chapter, so bear with me please!
Also, unedited so excuse my French
**

Aurora wished that she hadn't seen what she just saw. Real or not, as her eyes frantically snapped open, she was still terrified out of her mind. The first thing that Rory opened her eyes to was the concerned features of Tom Riddle, and after what she'd just witnessed, the sight of him made her physically sick.

This resulted in her promptly throwing up through Tom, while she used one arm to push off the bed. She sat up in a panicked state, going through her dream's events as her Godfather rushed into the room unannounced . Tom had been speaking the whole time, but she only saw his lips move— all she could hear was the ringing of her ears.

She felt herself breathing harshly. What the hell just happened? It was a normal day, she'd made up with Tom, hung out with Frankie, even had a two second conversation with Severus. It was still dark outside, leading Aurora to believe that little to no time had passed once she fell asleep. She felt like she was in that dream for years.

She stared off into space as she had her small, and slightly dramatic, panic attack, as she faintly remembered seeing Snape clear up the mess of her sickness. Was all of that real? And if it was, is it the future? Has it already happened? Is she somehow a seer? All of her unanswered questions led to Tom frantically shaking her shoulder roughly, swiftly snapping her out of the trance she'd been in.

"What is going on?!" She heard Snape shout.

"Aurora?" Tom's surprisingly concerned voice was what brought her back to reality.

She felt a burning sensation in her throat and chest, "I—" she croaked, unable to form a sentence.

Her Godfather conjured a goblet of water, and she drank it as fast as she could, trying to get the urgency of her situation off of her chest.

"I need to see Dumbledore. Now."

Aurora ignored Tom's offended expression, while she mentally urged for Severus to not ask questions and let her do her damn thing. After a few moments of silent staring, he agreed.

"Very well. I shall announce your impending presence while you settle down." He drawled on calmly.

Aurora's heart rate was pumping so fast, she felt as if she might have a stroke. Poor Harry, she thought to herself as Snape left the room, How can he go through all of that? And Draco... she couldn't even finish that thought, fearing that she'd get sick all over Tom again.

"Rory, tell me what in Merlins name is going on!" Tom shouted at her.

Aurora, quite stressed, rubbed her temples due to her newly acquired head pounding.