seventy one

۵ singing our hearts out ۵

November 17, 2018
Saturday - 4pm

Josie's pov

"Bubbs I don't know what to wear you need to tell me about our date" I said crossing my arms looking at him. "I'm not telling you it's a surprise go get ready" he said and I went back to the room. I got dressed into a simple outfit. "Ready" I said smiling at him. He grabbed my hand and we got in his car.

He made me blindfold my eyes because it's a surprise. We had finally came to a stop and still wasn't allowed to take my blindfold off. He helped me get out the car then carried me so I wouldn't trip.

We did some walking, well he did. After a good five limited of being held in his harms he out me down and took my blindfold off. We were in a dark room with disco lights everywhere. "Karaoke night baby" he said hugging me from behind. "Since we always jam out in the car thought it could be fun" he said as I turned to face him.

Stil hugging him, I smiled at his idea. This boy has my heart for the rest of my life. I'm gonna marry him one day, I can feel it. "I love you" i said giving him a kiss. "I love you too now come on hungry eyes" he said handing me the mic.

I laughed at him and took the mic from him. "Okay but next is one direction" I said pointing by at him as he put the song. He laughed and nodded his head okay. Lemme tell you this is HIS song like he claimed it yall. He was singing his little heart out and I didn't know you could fall more deeply in love with someone until now.

Once the song finished he walked over and out the next song. "Over again because I know it's your favorite baby" he said coming over to give a side hug and a kiss on the cheek. Hehe he knew my song. He sang the song to me and I sang it to him. Gosh, I can't wait to tell our kids about this day one day. Hopefully.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

After singing our hearts out for about an hour and half it was almost 6:30 pm. We decided to go get some pizza and take back to the place to eat. We of course picked a movie and the movie of the night is Shrek.

"Hey serious question?" I said looking at him. "Everything okay" he said looking at me cornered. "Everything is perfect" I said nodding my head at him. "Then whats wrong ?" He said looking worried. I sighed and said "do you want kids? I mean I always talk about them and all but do you?"

"Yes" he said with no hesitation. "I want three like you, of course I want a little boy to be my mini me you know" he said and I smiled at him. "Oh and a girl because she's gonna look just as gorgeous as her mommy hopefully not the same attitude though" he said laughing it off in the end.

He has appoint, even my attitude surprises me at times. "Why you ask jo?" He said leaning into my chest so he was in between my legs back facing my stomach. "Idk just felt like I should ask that's all" I said looking down at his face which was looking up at me. He kissed me and said "I want a life with you, Joslyn Olivia Martínez"

"And I want one with you, Sebastian Stan" I said smiling at him. "The way you pronounce my name correctly mm" he said going in for another kiss. Which I laughed into but still kissed him. "Es la Latina in me baby" i said pulling apart from the kiss.

end of chapter.
i beg you, please leave comments
on ideas. i am having writers block
and hate making you all wait so long
for a chapter