Bonus Chapter two

Hi guys!! A small reminder not to take any of this as the actual part of the book, these events did not happen and don't base the characters off of the 'bonus' chapters. Jacob is not this much into cussing, guys.

A little more of Jacob's perspective and Miles's (early TPS chapters)

Jacob's POV

I SUDDENLY wake up from what felt like I was falling down. No matter how much I try I can't fall asleep again. 

The thought of losing Madison like that clouds my mind. I toss and turn but nothing seems to get me back to sleep. I rest my hands behind my head ad stare at the ceiling. 

My eyes are tired but they won't stay closed. I feel a tear roll down my cheek but I quickly recover. I've never thought of crying as a bad thing but I prefer to keep it in.

Whatever she decides is what I deserve. All I know is that she was the one. 

Fuck how could I let her go like that? I almost want to punch myself. She is it for me and now she's running off with Miles doing fuck knows what. 

I can't believe this got so out of hand. I let out a deep breath but I know there are more deep breaths to be let out. I need to fix this Miles and Madison just isn't right. All we've been through and it ends like this? I huff. I look at my phone and my fingers are quick to pull up her number but I stop myself before I make a mistake. 

I want to call her, I need to call her . . . I will call her . . . just not right now. I need to plan this better I can't just pop out of the blue and expect her to now talk to me like nothing happened. This is still fresh and it needs time. I drag my hands down my face. I roll to my side. 

"FUCK!!!" I yell and throw the pillow off the bed. I hope no one heard me yell but honestly, I couldn't give less of a shit. I need my Madison back. 

She's mine! Not Miles's not anyone else's she fucking 

"MINE!!!!" I scream. I've been in bed for an hour staring at nothing. I force myself to get up on my feet but I quickly sit back down. I hope my mom or my dad for that matter don't come in. Even if they did they wouldn't care. 

They know I deserve this . . . but so does Miles and yet he's not paying for it. Shit didn't happen to him. NO, in fact, it never does. He gets away with everything even with my girl . . . I finally decide to stand up and head to the kitchen. 

This is way too big of a house to be able to deal with my emotions in private. I rub my tired eyes and walk down the stairs despite wearing only my tight blue jeans. 

"Hello?!" I yell but get no answer in return. I enter the kitchen slowly and see a not on the table along with a frappuccino and I nearly lose it. 

Why am I so god damn emotional I'm like a fucking girl. 

"Suck it up you bitch." I say to myself.

"Feel better honey." The note reads and I know it's from my mother. My father couldn't care less, since the pain is just a girl. 

But I'm thankful my mother has somewhat of a heart even if it's a very crooked one. I need to fix this. I take a sip of the coffee but I quickly pour it down the drain. Everyone always thinks I'm this perfect fucking sweetie, compared to Miles, but fuck that shit. 

I have my dark side too. It's not as fucked up as Miles's but I'm glad it isn't because then for sure, I'd have lost my Maddie. 

"Fucking shit!!" I breathe. 

I slam the table against the wall and it leaves a serious dent. I pace back and forth unsure of what to do. Whatever of my already broken heart is left, feels like it's about to explode. I stand in front of the door, now fully dressed. 

The January snow is blanketing the whole damn town. I loved her when she left me and I love her now. I have to get my girl back.

Miles's POV

I have her now, finally. After wanting her since I firstlaid eyes on her, she's finally mine. 

Only now. When I actually have her Irealize how fucked up being without her was. 

She's all mine. No one else's. Nowit's just me and her. If anyone comes close to breaking this I will fucking endthem. Jacob included step-brother or not. 

She took my heart the day I knew her.I'm in love and I always knew I would be I just didn't know it would happenthis soon . . . and with . . . her