Chapter 45

His words linger around in my mind and no matter how hard I try to close my eyes I can't. Looking at the ceiling always calmed down my mind, but not this time. I glance at my phone only to see that it's a few minutes past midnight. 

I peek through the door, hoping I won't run into Miles before my feet carry me downstairs. The smell of coffee hits my nostrils as I travel downstairs. I stop in my tracks as soon as I spot him with his shirt off. His black and red pajama pantsare pulled up high, revealing a lot of his leg hair. His feet are inside whiteslippers, showing off the thick veins in his feet.

"Tequila." He says and I look at him confused. He has that same wine bottle in his hands.

"want some?" he asks with a smile but I shake my head. I don't need anymore, the wine in the hot tub was more than enough.

"Too bad." He says with a smirk.

"I'm going to sleep," I state, being around him in a state like this isn't exactly tempting.

"Now?" he asks, brushing his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, it's late." I simply say but he gives me a grin.

"It's only midnight, shouldn't we at least have a drink?" he suggests.

"I don't think so."

"You're so boring," he sighs but I turn around and head for the stairs.

"Don't you want something different?" he asks and I turn around, waiting for him to continue.

"I know you like me, I'm not blind you know." He states, his eyes looking into mine like before.

"I---"

"I'm right aren't I?" he smirks.

"you're such a jerk!" I say before heading up the dim stairs, my feet get entangled and I fall but his arms, they catch me.

"Careful." He whispers, his cool tone hits my hot neck. His strong arms hold me in place and my eyes scan every inch of them. 

His tattoos hypnotize me and so does his sculpted body. His eyes travel all over my body before he says; "you're right, it is late."

"We should go to sleep." His words hit me like a brick, I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't to go to sleep. I nod before we head upstairs. Miles enters my room to my surprise and lays down after taking off his shirt.

"This is my room," I state but he doesn't budge.

"Well it's mine now," he smirks and I roll my eyes before trying to take the sheets away from him but he pulls them right back. I can't help but giggle at the way he's behaving like a child. I lie down hesitantly next to him and to my surprise he leaves some space between us. 

The door is closed and the darkness surrounds us even more than before I almost didn't notice that we had no electricity until now. The white covers are spread over us as we lay there on our backs in complete and utter silence. 

Unconsciously my hand travels towards his and his hand does the same. Our hands meet and our fingers intertwine without a word exchanged between us. He turns on his side to face me and I do the same. 

His eyes look into mine and I almost don't want to stop staring. The brown of his eyes is layered around his pupil, stretching over most of his iris, leaving only a tint of green. His dark brows raise slightly as he looks at my lips. 

He comes closer and my mind turns into nothing but fog. I lean closer and his lips hit mine. His lips taste exactly as they did before except now I can't stop; I can't take my lips off his. Before I know it one of his hands hold my face and the other travels down my back. 

His knee stays in between my legs as he holds himself up, right over me. Our eyes close and my arms wrap around him. He takes his mouth off mine and his kisses travel down to my neck. I feel the little hairs stand up and the butterflies start to swim around in my stomach like never before.

Every graze of his fingers and every touch of his lips gives me another dose of electricity. He takes a small blue wrapper and bites, opening it before hovering above me again.

 As I lay here I examine every part of his body, His pants are hanging way to low and the sculpted 'V' has never been as apparent. His tattoos cling onto him and I feel like they belong to me too.

"Do you want this?" he breathes into my neck and I can't resist. My muscles relax and I feel completely out of my head.

"yeah." I manage to breathe. He bites his lip before kissing mine and moving his hand around his area before coming closer; this time with a bang. 

He grabs tightly onto my hips and I close my eyes as he nibbles at my neck. I hold tightly onto the covers before moving my hands to hold onto his back, scratching it with the small nails I have.

"Ohh god Madison." He breathes heavily into my hair and I almost don't have the energy to hold onto him anymore as the sound of his voice takes over me. 

His hazel eyes look into mine for a brief moment before he bites his lip and kisses mine. His lips detach form mine once more, this time, traveling down to my chest, his hand unclasps my bralette and he throws it onto the floor before circling the sensitive area on my chest with his tongue. His soft lips nibble at my chest and I let out a deep breath which gets him to grunt and push himself against me harder and harder. 

I grab ahold of the hard muscles on his arms as they hold tightly onto my hips. The scent of his cologne is mixed in with the hotness of his skin. He's never been so intoxicating and I find myself wanting more of his touch.

"I'm so close." He moans into my neck before his veiny hand travels slowly from my lips to my leg and then onto my sensitive place.

His thumb circles around the sensitive area I find myself breathing heavily and moaning to every touch before he finally taps his thumb over it and I feel electricity rush through me ten times over.

"You like that babe?" he breathes heavily, getting closer and harder than before. He holds my hips tightly. I moan a small 'yes' and he starts to grunt heavily before detaching himself from my body.