Chapter 21

I giggle as Miles helps me walk up the stairs of his large home. I grab another cup on my way but Miles takes it away from me.

"You're quite the drunk." He smiles and I scowl at him. He opens a large wooden door which leads to his large bedroom. The room is black and the bed is pitch black.

"Drink this." He hands me water from the small cooler. I stare at the way his veiny hands grab onto the cold water bottle, a few drops dripping onto his slightly tanned hand.

"I like your skin," I say with a small chuckle.

"Yeah? I like your skin too." He says, sitting down next to me. 

The way he's staring at me makes it hard to look away. He licks his lips as his gaze intensifies, he leans in closer and so do I; his eyes draw me in so easily. Miles putts his slightly tan and on my leg and I know where this is going.

"I'm with Jacob," I say, lightly pushing him away with my hand. He scoffs, looking down at the floor.

"You sure Madison?" he smirks before standing up.

"Close the door when you leave." He says, exiting the room. I shake my head; what just happened? 

I feel too tipsy to form an answer. I look around the room, the door is wide open and the people walking past are looking in which only makes me uncomfortable. 

I'm surprised no one is trying to enter the room. I slowly stand up, putting the water bottle on Miles' nightstand before exiting the room, leaving the door shut like he wanted. 

I finally make it downstairs and I notice the majority of people are gone. I slowly walk towards the living room. I need to find a way home, the party isn't exactly close to the dorm. Miles sits on the large couch with people standing an sitting around him. The music is still blasting and everyone still has a red cup in their hands. 

I pull my skirt further down my knees, catching Miles' attention. His eyes look right at me, scanning over my whole body whilst his lips part slightly. He gestures with two fingers for me to come.

 I debate for a few seconds whether or not I should oblige but after the stares, I'm getting I nod before walking slowly towards him. Every guy in the room is looking me up and down whilst every girl in the room is giving me the stink eye. 

My mind is half blurry and I can barely think straight.

The smell of his cologne hits my nose as I stand there in between his legs, I feel even more relaxed at the familiar scent. My eyes travel up to his arm . . . to the sleeve tattoo full of flowers.

"Is this new?" I ask. "Yeah, do you like it?" he asks, his voice raspy but masked by a smile.

"yeah, it's pretty," I say with a giggle.

"It's not supposed to be pretty, it's supposed to be badass." He says looking down with a giggle before looking back at me with his tongue caught in his teeth. His laugh is so different from anyone else's. 

He takes my arm and pulls me down onto him with a serious yet curious expression. I gulp as I sit there on his lap. His arm holds my lower back as his eyes look into mine. I attempt to stand up but he pulls me back up with a smile.

"MILES!" I hear a familiar voice yell across the room.