Chapter 1: At The Beginning

HELLO PEOPLE!!! KaylaHeartfilia here! I know I shouldn't upload things when I still haven't finished the others but...I LOVE WRITING!! I would love to read your reviews and see your likes. Please follow me or add my book! GREATLY APPRECIATED!! :-)

Enjoy~

~*~*~*~*~

It was a peaceful morning, the leaves of the trees swayed with the wind; neighbor's greeting each other, and Pokémon playing everywhere. It was beautiful indeed.

BRING! BRING! BRING!

A girl with long auburn hair stretched her arms while yawning to make her sleepiness go away. She turned her gaze to the loud contraption that destroys anyone's day with a simple 'BRING!' aka the stupid alarm clock. She glared at it before pressing the SNOOZE button.

The brunette sighed. "I guess I should be ready for school."

She got off her bed and made her way towards the bathroom. Taking a quick shower, brushed her hair and teeth, and put on her uniform. Her uniform is consists of a red plaid skirt and a white top with a necktie. She sat in front of her dresser, opening a drawer, and took out a flower pendant with jewels as petals and a bracelet.

The top petal is ruby, the right top petal is emerald, the bottom right petal is amber, the left top petal is sapphire, the bottom left petal is topaz, and a round diamond in the center. Small sapphire jewels are trailing the edges. The bracelet is made of silver and gold that surrounded a turquoise jewel with small sapphires encircling it securing six Poke balls on her open wrist.

She wore the pendant around her neck, but concealing it inside her shirt, and secured the bracelet on her wrist. She stood up and ran out the door while taking her bag on the dresser.

Smelling a sweet aroma in the dining room, she picked up the pace. When she arrived, her sapphire eyes shined at the breakfast on the table which is bacon, eggs, sausages, toasts, and orange juice.

A woman around her mid-40's, which looks exactly like the brunette, emerged from the kitchen. She wore a blue summer dress with an apron and blue sandals. She smiled when she saw her daughter.

"Good morning, May."

"Good morning, Mom." May greeted. She took a seat on one of the chairs and began eating her breakfast.

Maybella Maple but she prefers May. 14 years old. She is a coordinator with her Pokémon; Beautifly, Skitty, Blaziken, Glaceon, Venasaur, and Nine Tails. She is sometimes a short-tempered person but she's kind, carefree, caring, and scary when angered. She has long coffee-brown hair and sapphire-blue eyes.

While eating, a man and a boy entered from the door in the kitchen and greeted.

"Morning Caroline, May." The man also around his mid-40's that has dull blue hair and auburn eyes greeted. He wore a gray pants with a belt secured around his waist, a white shirt and a blue jacket over it.

"Good morning, Mom, Sis." The boy with the same looks as the man with glasses greeted. He wore a black shorts and a white shirt.

Caroline nodded as she took a seat beside May. "Good morning, Norman, Max. Go take a seat and eat your breakfast." She said. The two males nodded and did as she said; they took a seat across the two females.

Caroline Maple. She is May's mother and a top coordinator. She is also kind and caring and gives good advice to May and looks like her.

Norman Maple. He is May's father and the Petalburgh Gym Leader. He sometimes gives May advices on how to make a Pokémon get stronger.

Maxwell Maple but he prefers Max. 11 years old. He is May's younger brother and dreams to be a well-known Pokémon Breeder. He got a Mightyena as a gift from May on his last birthday.