Chapter 2: May's What?!

I turned and saw a girl with mid-back coffee-brown hair and mesmerizing caramel eyes, a girl with fiery orange hair put up in a side tail and amber eyes, and a girl with baby-blue hair and sparkling blue eyes. I smiled.

“Good morning, Leaf, Misty, and Dawn! How are you?” I greeted as they came towards me.

Leaf nodded. “Fine.” She answered.

Leaf Green. 14 years old. She is the oldest of us four while I’m the third. She gives good advices to people she’s close with and is a manipulator of words. She specializes in different types of Pokémon which are Vaporeon, Milotic, Charizard, Mighteyena, Unfezant, and Raichu.

Misty Waterflower. 14 years old. She is the second eldest. She is a little tomboyish and whenever she is mad, she makes a mallet emerged from somewhere and hits something. She specializes in Water Types. Her Pokémon are Staryu, Goldeen, Starmie, Warturtle, Lombre, and Dewott.

Dawn Berlitz. 13 years old and is the youngest. She likes clothes or accessories that either looks cute, beautiful and one that is color pink and has sparkles on it. She loves to shop for different kinds of clothes that catch her eyes. She specializes on cute Pokémon which are Piplup, Pachirisu, Buniree, Ambepom, Chikorita, and Flareon.

Dawn squealed. “May, you look so cute.” She gushed.

Misty nodded with a smile. “She’s right. Your hair grew longer and you let it down.”

I smiled. “Thanks. Shall we go?” I asked as I inclined my head on the school.

“Of course!” They answered. We all laughed as we talk about various topics as we made our way to our classroom then seats. I was seated beside the window since I want to feel the breeze, Dawn sat behind me, and Leaf sat beside me with Misty behind her. So in short, all four of us were near each other. While we were talking, we heard the piercing shrieks of the female population.

“Ahhhhhhh! The School Princes are here!” A girl with annoying high pitched voice said.

The four of us had to cover our ears to avoid getting deaf.

Dawn sighed in frustration. “Here they come.”

We just hung our heads, turned our attention in front, and waited for the teacher to come.

MAY’S POV ENDS

Meanwhile, Drew and Gary enjoyed all the attention although Paul and Ash went to their seats. Like the girls, their seats were near each other.

Drew flicked his hair which made some of the girls eyes turned to hearts. “This is the life.”

Gary smirked at all the girls making some faint. “You bet.”

The two of them proceeded to their seats while the other male population asked themselves, ‘How come all the girls love them when they don’t even care about them?!’ Venom was evident in their mind.

A few moments later, a woman with long orange hair came in aka Solidad.

“Good morning, everyone! All of the teachers are having a meeting so morning periods are free!” She announced. The class began to cheer. May was suspicious. The look of Solidad’s expression was serious so whatever their meeting is, it must be very serious. The orange-haired teacher turned her gaze from the students to May. “And May?” The room fell quiet as they turned to the sapphire-eye-brunette.

“Yes?”

“You are included in the meeting.” Solidad said in a serious tone.

May held her head high as she smiled. “Of course.” She said in a tone full of formality. Solidad was taken aback. She didn’t expect her to be so formal.

“Shall we go then?”

May stood up from her seat while ignoring her classmates gaze, and followed the orange-haired teacher outside.

As they passed through the hallway and corridors they came upon a door with ‘Teacher’s Assembly Room’ engraved on a silver plate. As Solidad opened the door, May saw all the teachers with the principal, Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, and Professor Oak and Birch inside, sitting on every chairs with a big mahogany table in the middle. When the sound of the door closing was heard, the teachers turned their gaze to the doorway especially the principal.

“Good morning.” May greeted. She turned to the principal. “Good morning, Mr. Marcus.”

“Good morning, Ms. May.” The principal has brownish hair and dark eyes. “Please come in front.” May did as he said so. The principal turned to the teachers sitting. “Everyone, I have an important announcement to make. Our students are in danger because of Team Rocket, Magma and Aqua.” The teachers gasped. A hand was raised. “Yes?”

“If this is important. What is the reason of having a student here?” Murmurs of agreement were heard.

“Because she is special.” The principal answered. Solidad stared at May with a confused look but the brunette merely smiled.

“I guess you have found out, huh?” She asked as she turned to the principal as he laughed.

“Yes. It was not easy though and we didn’t expect it either.”

“What do you mean?” Professor Oak asked.

Instead of answering, the principal asked. “Have you seen the news lately? About a mysterious girl who always wrecks Team Rocket, Magma, and Aqua’s plan with her strange powers and strong Pokémon? The Celestial Maiden? ”  

Everyone nodded.

“Of course. Why?” Brock, who has brown hair and a Pokémon Breeder, asked. ‘What could May had anything to do with this?’ He thought. ‘And Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny are here too!’ He added as he drooled at the sight of the nurse and officer before regaining his composure.

“She’s in front of you.” The principal said. The others stared at him in shock.

“May's what?!” They exclaimed. They turned to May who was smiling but her eyes were serious.

“It’s true. I am the Celestial Maiden.”