Chapter 8: Team Rocket Infiltration Mission

A girl was currently hiding on a branch of a really tall tree, hidden by the dark with only the moon as the source of light. The tree allowed her to see some area of Team Rocket's base which has several grunts loitering around.

She was wearing a V-neck, log sleeved black spandex suit that reached three inches below the knee; a long red sash was tied around her waist in a ribbon and a slightly thinner and smaller sash was wrapped around her knee and thigh. On her hands were a pair of gloves with a 12-petaled flower on the back in bright red and a pair of black flats were on her feet. Her hair was tied into an odango (like Sailor Moon's hairstyle), a held by a red ribbon. On her wrist adorned a bracelet with seven poke balls.

She gazed around the tree to see how many grunts were still on guard. Seeing many rubbed their eyes, she grinned. Good, they are too tired to see me breaking in.

Sighing to keep her nerves down, she stared at a particular building, her blue eyes in concentration. She lowered her knees and without hesitation, jumped off the branch.

Instead of falling to her possible death, she caught a branch and heaved herself up before jumping on another branch. She performed a swift somersault in the air and landed on a roof just above the grunts guarding below. She proceeded to silently run towards a door when two conversing grunts came in her peripheral view so she was force to lay on the ground to avoid being seen.

"Do you think I can make my Pokemon evolve faster if I train them everyday?"

"Maybe."

"What are you doing tomorrow anyway?"

"I'm planning to rest. These late night shifts is driving me nuts!"

"I hear ya."

After their voices faded, she cautiously raised her head and saw the grunts' retreating backs. When they were far away, enough for her not to be seen, she quickly ran to the door and opened it: A hallway with two other paths met her view.

Now where should I go...Hm- left!

Following her instincts, she turned left and saw a brown two-way door in front of a painting. She leaned on the surface, listening to anything that might be on the other side. Nothing.

She slowly opened it and saw that she was in a lobby of the sort. Sweeping her eyes over the decent place, she saw a long glass window with a door beside it.

"What could it be?"

She neared the edge of the window and peeked across the glass and saw many grunts in front of huge computers. On their screens were various details of some device and familiar looking crystals and other data that she ignored.

I'm going to take all those information anyway.

She could see that whatever they were doing, they were serious because of how their eyes were deep in concentration. She surveyed the room and mentally counted the people present inside.

"They are at least 20 or 40 in there. I should be careful." The auburn haired beauty whispered. She averted her gaze to the door and slowly opened it, making sure not to make a noise, and ducked down on the wide metal bridge that leads to the other side of a door. She guessed it was the room where the stairs below are located.

Her position above the near ceiling was slightly dark but it's enough for her to be unseen. She peeked at the edge of the path and looked over below.

Inside the building, everything was made of metal. In the center, a big holographic version of Earth was seen surrounded by huge computer screen facing each other. Other than the data, around it encircled metallic desks with various buttons and holographic pictures that were used by at least 20 Team Rocket Agents. The other agents were talking, writing/typing information, or keeping an eye.