Chapter 7: Brianna VS May (Part 3)

Note: I just found out that the correct term for three-on-three is Triple Battle where both competitors must use three Pokemon each, so I decided to change it a little. Three-on-three is like a single battle in three matches where the competitors send out one Pokemon in each match. 

Or if there is a thing called three-on-three then please tell me. Thank you!

I hope you will enjoy this new chapter!

~*~*~*~

May's POV 

I admit, I'm showing off incredible moves out of frustration and because I wanted to show that red haired bitch that I can 'kick her ass'! Closing my eyes for a moment and taking a deep breath, it snapped open to reveal my determined orbs. Even though I should lose considering my identity which-

"I will defeat you this time two-faced bitch!" Brianna sneered, hands on hips. "I am the top female coordinator of the school and someone as lowly as you can't possibly defeat me!" Then laughed as if the idea of losing to someone lowly is amusing to even think about.

-I should throw down to hell because that bitch is seriously ticking me off!

"Glaceon! Let's crush that bitch's ego down!"

"My pleasure." 

A smirk was visible on my lips.

May's POV End 

Not needing to tell Meganium that he doesn't need to hold back, the fight begun.

~*~*~*~*~

Leaf's brows furrowed in confusion. "Meganium...a Herb Pokemon that revives dead grass and heals an aggressive nature? Did she hit her head or something?" She fake mocked.

Misty shook her head, crossing her arms. "Don't know and don't care. As long as May will beat her, I'm satisfied."

"But we planned that she would lose the match."

"Actually, she's pretty intent on winning." Dawn pointed out. "She's smirking with eyes that shows she's about to finish Brianna off."

Indeed, May's normal sparkling sapphire eyes filled with warmth was now a stormy blue filled with a motive. There was a dark ominous aura radiating from her that could freeze anyone that dared look her way.

All three shivered at the certainty of those words. They have only seen that expression once but it was enough to strike uneasiness in their hearts.

They can only hope Brianna can make it out alive and unscathed.

Very unlikely.

~*~*~*~*~

May started it off. "Glaceon use Ice Shard!" 

"Meganium use Razor Leaf!" Brianna screeched, almost making her own Pokemon deaf.

Both attacks of leaf and ice collided, the razor sharp leaves piercing through the chunks of ice while the latter crashed against the grass Pokemon's attack. Dust cloud blew but it didn't stop both enemies. 

May covered her mouth and noise and used the dust cloud to her advantage. "Glaceon use Blizzard then Ice Shard!"

With a howl, Glaceon summoned a blizzard towards Meganium who was cautious of its surrounding. Not seeing the attack, the blizzard hit and froze its body, leaving its neck and head bare. No one noticed that a small lump of snow flew past the Pokemon and ended up on Brianna's feet, freezing her sandals on the ground.

Meganium struggled to move but then its eyes widened when a mass of chunks of ice was heading straight for it next.

Brianna's eyes widened in shock then narrowed as she gave out her command. "Meganium, Solar Beam to break through then Razor Leaf!" She smirked. 'I'm gonna finish this.'