Chapter 10: Meeting the Rocket Trio Again

May walked down the familiar path to the temple. It was the place where she was accidentally brought to Pokestria because of the Mysterium Crystal, as Arceus said. She smiled at the Pokémon lowering their heads when she passed by. A swarm of beautiflies passed overhead with a trailing dust of sparkles behind them. Once a golden structure was within her sight, she sped up until she was running. She stopped at the temple stairs and examined the place.

It was the size of a football field colored in gold. Four pillars stood in front with a flight of stairs below it, the design above intricately carved with symbols. Walking up the steps, the inside was colored the same with the only source of light is the giant floating silver crystals on each side of the wall.

May's face brightened upon seeing the huge white Pokémon at the far side of the spacious room staring at the floating sphere in front of it. "Arceus!"

The Pokémon turned its head as the brunette ran closer to give a small embrace on its neck. "May, good to see you again."

"You too!" She gave a close-eyed smile. "I missed visiting here, this place is so peaceful that I want to sleep in the meadows soo much!"

Arceus chuckled. "Thanks to you, but remember that you are still human despite possessing the power to summon us, even with your control of the powers you gained." He stated as she began to pout. "What brings you here?"

May discretely glanced at the crystal above her and sighed, "Remember about the Mysterium Crystal?"

Arceus stared but he visibly stiffened. "...Yes, how could I forget." May bit her lip and turned her gaze down to the ground. His eyes widened a little as he came to the conclusion. "You know where it is."

"...Not exactly." She started. "On my last mission of stealing Team Rocket's plan, the crystal is mentioned in the data that they will use it to open Pokestria-"

"What?!" Arceus growled in anger. "I will never let those people in my world!"

May nodded. "After that, they are planning to control Earth. However, I -and the girls- don't know who actually possess as the data only said 'very reliable person'. This didn't tell us much so I sent the girls to spy on them in two days."

"Leaf, Misty, and Dawn, huh?" Arceus muttered. He turned to his attention in front and stared at the blue floating sphere.
The sphere was the color of emerald green that changed colors every few minutes. It rested on a bronze high pedestal that was 4 feet taller than May. On the wall behind it carved a huge circle with ancient symbols following the curve.

"Oh, the principal of our school discovered who I am and told the whole staff. Should I alter their memories?" The only reason why she didn't do it sooner was because she trusted them. She knows their background and personalities and if things go to worse, she knows what strings to pull.

"It's your choice. Just be aware of their motives." May nodded in understanding. "I am confident that those three will be successful, but tell them to be careful in case something is out of place."