Chapter 3: Meeting

"And since the principal found out I guess he wants me to protect you." The last statement was directed to Mr. Marcus who nodded.

"Yes, you're right. That's why to all the teachers who are in May's periods, you must excuse her whenever she wishes since there are many crimes lately. Because she can't do her job if she has many distractions."

Solidad raised her hand. "How should we know when she is going to take action?" She asked. She didn't expect May to be The Celestial Maiden since she didn't look like a person who can fight.

The principal and brunette turned to each other before facing the teachers.

"If I say 'Celeden'." May replied.

"Excuse me." Officer Jenny started. "If you don't mind, how will you able to know if either of Team: MARs is doing anything wicked?"

The brunette smiled as she showed them her bracelet. "This bracelet is made from magic that enables me to know if they are doing something dangerous by glowing."

All of them especially the principal gasped. He really didn't expect that.

"Magic?" Nurse Joy asked. "How are you able to use magic?"

May hesitated before answering. "Well, since I'm not supposed to say any information. The only thing I can say to you is a Legendary Pokémon gave it to me and taught me how to use it. And I'm sorry, I can't tell you who."

The bubble-gum pink-haired nurse nodded. "Don't worry. I'm not forcing you."

Professor Birch raised his hand. "If I may ask, your Pokémon are Beautifly, Skitty, Blaziken, Glaceon, Bulbasaur, and Nine Tails; all well-trained and powerful. Which of them did you used for fighting?" He asked. He was curious on how the brunette was able to destroy Team: RAM's plan with the use of her own Pokémon against many.  

The other was curious as well.

May fidgeted. "Well, I sometimes used Nine Tails and Glaceon but those are the only Pokémon I can answer, since I'm forbidden to tell more."

A teacher raised her hand. "What gave you such confidence to do these kinds of dangerous things?"

May sweat-dropped. 'Why do I feel like I'm being interrogated?' She thought. "Well, someone very important." Her eyes had this look of determination as she remembered a certain God Pokémon.

The others didn't question her though since they figured this person must be very important.

Another hand rose. "Is there any other person who knew about this?"

May smiled. "Yes, they're Leaf, Misty, and Dawn."

MEANWHILE

 "What's taking her so long?!" Dawn bellowed. Her patience was wearing thin!

Leaf and Misty, who covered their ears from Dawn's screech, wondered the same.

"Why would May be included in their meeting anyway?" Leaf asked.

A thought came into Misty's mind. "Maybe because of that." She whispered so no one would hear them.

Both of their, Leaf and Dawn, eyes widen until everything made sense.

The baby-blue-haired pouted. "That's no fair! I want to come too!" She quietly whined.

Leaf turned to her. "And what? You know we shouldn't say anything unless May told us to!" She whispered.

The fiery-orange-haired nodded. "She's right. Besides, May didn't tell us all the details since He forbids it."

"But why only her?!" Dawn whined loudly, which made the others turned to her.