Chapter 13: Pokestria's Princess

Thanks for all your support for the previous chapter, everyone~! ^_^

~*~*~*~
Continuation...

"PRINCESS?!" Max shouted but then clamped his mouth shut when they heard audible footsteps nearing the room.
"Is everything all right in there?" The voice of their mother was heard through the door.
Glaring at her brother for a moment, May replied, "Uh- yeah! Everything's fine! Just...telling Max about something at school, he he..."
It was a while before their mother answered back, " I see but dinner's ready, please come down while its still hot."
"OKAY!" The siblings yelled.

~*~*~
Both Norman and Caroline stared at their children who ate dinner as if there's no tomorrow.
"C-Can you both slow down? You'll-" Norman started.

Ack! Cough, cough!

"... Choke." He sighed.

...

..

.

"So what happened next?"

~*~*~*~

Thud!
"AUGH!"
"May!"

The nine-year-old rubbed her sore bottom to ease the pain as the Genetic Pokémon ran to her side and helped her up.
"Are you okay?" He worriedly asked, checking her for any injuries then began to scold her, "You should know better than to stand on an unbalanced object to get something out of your reach. Next time, ask for my help."
May pouted while blinking her blue eyes. "Fine...~"
~*~*~
May tried to walk straight with her hands clasped together as Mewtwo called out,
"Keep your back straight, raise your chin a little higher- no, too high! Push your shoulders back , put your foot in front of the other...don't glare at me like that! You need to learn how to command respect with your stature alone!"
"...Why are you the one training me again?"
"Because Diancie is not here, now stop complaining and do another round!"

May laughed to herself at all the memories back then. "I remember how Mewtwo would glare at me whenever I do something purposely wrong and then command me to do something else." Then she shivered when a memory of his dark and annoyed face suddenly floated in her mind. "Then again... I never thought a Pokémon will be the one to train me in the 'arts of royalty'."
~*~*~
"... You what?"
Mewtwo rolled his eyes then sighed at the blank expression on the human girl's face before repeating his words again, "I said, I am going to train you in combat so you can at least defend yourself."
"... Are you sure this is not some payback for what I did last time?"
Once upon a time, May wanted to explore the outer grounds against the advice of both Mewtwo and Arceus who said that she is not ready yet and since she was not familiar with the place, May got like lost.
It ended with Mewtwo finding a screaming May being chased by a swarm of Beedrills after accidentally throwing a rock at one of their kind and somehow managed to convince them that it was actually Mewtwo who had done the act.