Chapter 28

A/N: I own nothing. Enjoy!

Heck of explicit scenes here. You've been warned though ;)

***************************

Annabeth muffled the surprise in her voice as her breasts were suddenly bared to the light. Sometimes when Percy kissed her, he had sneakily brushed his hands against her chest, but never had he ever seen her top half so naked. Her cheeks had to be so red right now.

"Don't block," Percy commanded when she made the motion to cover her breasts.

"It's slightly embarrassing," she murmured.

Not like she could do much. If Annabeth moved her arms to cross her chest, only her legs would be wrapped around Percy's waist and then she'd easily fall off into the water.

"Don't be. You're lovely."

Percy's hand on her back pushed her forward until a plump breast was offered before his mouth. A hot mouth landed around her nipple, teasing the little nub with a slick tongue that spread tingles throughout her body. His hands were busy, too, as Annabeth clutched onto his shoulder. Her mind was far too distracted by the pleasure arousing in her chest to notice one warm hand tugging away her heavy dress until the material sunk in the bath. The corset lay meaningless too, tossed somewhere far away. Now only her stockings lay as obstacles.

Percy switched sides, not wishing to neglect her other breast. Annabeth curled her fingers into Percy's dark tresses, pushing his head tighter to her chest. Every motion of his brought pleasure. Every soft caress, every nip on her skin, brought her to a brink of a fall she knew was not too far in the future.

Her own hands explored the wide expanse of his shoulders. His skin wasn't as soft as hers, but she enjoyed feeling the power of his muscles tensing and relaxing underneath the palm of her hands. The daily knight training had ensured that Percy's body stayed fit and muscular.

"You're lovely, too." Annabeth whispered.

She could feel Percy's grin at her words against her skin. Mine, she thought incoherently, as he lathered attention to her body. This man was hers.

"You look like you want to eat me up," he said.

"Well, what if I do?"

"Hmm, I'd say you're more delicious."

Annabeth cried out as he sucked hard on her chest before soothing away the pain with warm licks. Checking her body for bruises? As if! He was clearly aiming to leave bruises all over her body instead.

One hand cupped the other breast, squeezing firmly before the pad of his thumb rubbed at the little sensitive pink nub, sending shivers down her spine. Outside the mansion walls was a snowstorm battering at the walls, but inside, two people were experiencing only the heat of desire and lust.

Percy had somehow untangled her braid so her hair lay sweeping over her shoulders, the ends wet from where they had dipped into the water. Letting go of her now tender and sore breast, Percy brushed aside a lock of hair that had clung stubbornly to the side of her jaw.

Green eyes stared deeply into her, as if poring into her soul. Annabeth shivered at that deep gaze. Never had she felt so wanted before. So desirous. So empowered, so sexy.

She moved forward so their bare chests connected, nude skin on nude skin. Percy groaned at the contact of their bodies fitting neatly together. His hands caressed the sides of her torso before moving down to squeeze the plumpness of her buttocks, still covered by her wet stockings. With her heated center pressed against his hips so tightly, there was no way she couldn't feel how hard his erection was.