Chapter 33

A/N: I own nothing except plot. You may die from a nosebleed in this NSFW chapter. You have been warned :) Enjoy!

*************************

"Are you tempting me, my lovely Annabeth?"

She was wearing something he had never seen her wear before. Percy had never care much about clothes, but if it was on Annabeth, then he was bound to pay a little more attention. And whatever Annabeth was wearing was really quite...tantalizing.

The nightgown was really nothing more than a slip held up by thin straps, revealing her bare shoulders and arms. Silky material landed above mid-thigh, emphasizing long legs usually hidden from view. His eyes travelled upwards from the thighs to the curves of the waist accentuated by the white cloth. Higher up were Annabeth's golden tresses, brushed over one shoulder and exposing her collarbone and slim neck. The corner of his lips lifted as he saw the traces of a few marks left by some previous encounters of theirs.

Instinctively, Percy walked forward until he was in front of the siren before him. Annabeth's grey eyes met his. It wasn't hard to notice that her breathing had gotten quicker. She was so damn beautiful in his eyes.

"Where did you get this? I don't think I've ever seen you wear this before."

His voice had gone a little deeper without him realizing. His finger lifted one of the straps before gently pushing it off her shoulder. His eyes watched it fall. If he tugged it lower, he could bare her breasts to the world. Percy wouldn't call himself a possessive man, because Annabeth would probably kick his ass, but he only wanted him to be the one to see her in this way.

Perhaps sensing his predatory glance, Annabeth stepped away from him. "It's a new product of Madam Drew's, I believe."

"Is that so?"

Percy stepped forward. Her pinkish red lips parting briefly, Annabeth stepped back again, only to be caught by the dresser behind her. He made no waste of the opportunity to trap her there. But it wasn't as if Annabeth wanted to escape as she pulled him in for a breathtaking kiss.

He closed his eyes, letting the rest of his senses do the work. Her tongue tangled with his, matching his passion with a heat as intense as his.

It was a shame that he was still wearing his winter knight uniform, or else he would more clearly feel the soft imprint of her body through the thin material of her nightgown. Instead, his hands made up for that, stroking against her waist.

"You should wear this on our wedding night." Percy murmured against her lips.

Annabeth's eyes sparkled in mischief. "I thought you would like it better if I wore nothing."

"That's not a bad idea, either."

The hands on her waist travelled to the small of her back, pressing her closer. Percy knew he was being quite shameless, but he wasn't embarrassed to let her know that he was heavily aroused right now. From the moment he had laid his eyes on her in that revealing slip, hot blood had coursed to the lower part of his body.

Percy kissed her again while his hands pushed her hips against his straining arousal. Almost deliriously, he had half a mind to take things all the way tonight. But if they went all the way now, then he would continuously want to indulge themselves with each other every night until their wedding, which was still a couple of months from now. Percy had no doubt that Annabeth would be carrying their child and showing it before the wedding. Unfortunately, Percy had promised Annabeth's parents that he would not engage in bedroom activities until they were officially married. His own mother had lectured him on the topic and how society called it a taboo the last time she visited. Screw society, for all Percy cared. All he cared about was seeing a smile on Annabeth's face.