Epilogue 2

A/N: I own nothing but the plot and M-rated scenes and stuff. Enjoy! *wink

STOP RIGHT THERE. Are you reading this at work? Are you reading this in a public place or in a room with your family? If you are, MATURE WARNING. PLEASE DON'T READ THIS AT WORK OR WITH FAMILY. If not, you're good to go. If you're not in the mood for lemons, go check out "The Taming of a Beast" or "Pampered by the Villainous Tyrant King" on Fanfiction or Wattpad. Heh, enjoy!

******************

"Oh!"

Annabeth was startled as Percy suddenly lifted her up to sit on the balcony bannister. They were now almost eye to eye, with her just a few inches in height taller than him. She was so used to having to look up at him. The new perspective of looking down at him only showed that he was handsome at every angle.

"Don't worry, I won't let you fall," Percy promised as he steadied her. "Trust me."

She lifted her hand and caressed the side of his face. "I'll always trust you."

Both of them smiled at each other at her words. Percy's green eyes shone in happiness, lit by candlelight. Leaning forward a few inches, Annabeth enveloped them both in a searing kiss. From their earlier kiss, he had already licked away most of the taste of the mulberry wine. Still, she could taste the desire for her on his lips.

Breaking apart from their kiss, Percy sighed contentedly and buried his head in her neck. She had already bathed waiting for him to come home. Her maids were ecstatic and had enthusiastically massaged the new Duchess with perfumed oils sent by Madam Drew Tanaka. The maids had very happily told their mistress that they were scents that would help drive the Duke crazy. And before Annabeth could do anything else, the maids giggled at the announcement that the Duke had arrived back home.

It was this scent that Percy was concentrated on. Every time he breathed, Annabeth could feel the soft warm puffs of air brush against her skin.

Annabeth stroked his soft hair. She had already been told of what would happen to the people who had caused her tremendous pain in this life and the past.

Her thoughts were disturbed by Percy turning his head deeper into her neck and kissing the tender flesh underneath her ear. His stubble tickled the skin, adding another layer of sensation.

"Percy," she said, slowly. "I have something to tell you."

"Hmm?"

As though drunk on mulberry wine and on the scent of the perfume wafting deliciously from her skin, Percy was occupied in dotting her neck with pink marks. Here and there his teeth would nip as though wanting to bite into the tantalizing skin as soft as peach skin. His tongue would soothe the little pain that followed from the bites, circling around the areas until they were thoroughly debauched and rosy pink.

"Tell me what, my love?"

Even as he spoke, he drifted his hands up and down the sides of her torso. Annabeth's mind grew fuzzy and lost the words that she wanted to say. But she could wait a little while later. They had the rest of a lifetime together. And so she changed her words.

"Pull open my dressing gown."

"Hmm?"

It was now that Percy realized that his wife was not wearing an ordinary dress nor her regular dressing gown. It was a new piece from Madam Drew Tanaka, Percy surmised. The silky red material clung to Annabeth's curves, and the front could easily be opened by loosening the belt. In his haste, Percy was so wrapped up in hugging his wife, he hadn't noticed the new outfit. Once again, he found himself thinking he would buy all of Madam Tanaka's new styled dressing gown for his wife.