Chapter 19 || Comfort

Once again, I followed Killua to his class and sat next to him, "Don't you have your own classes Gon?" He asked

"Not right now I don't, I'm off for the day," I said placing my bag next to me, "I'm always off on Fridays,"

My boyfriend scoffed, "Lucky, the only time I don't have classes is when Ms. Bisky is so hungover that she cancels,"

Neon turned around in her seat, "Hi Gon! What brings you to our class this fine morning," She said in a terrible British accent

"I dunno, I'm bored plus I don't have anything to do right now," I said smiling

"You know, Ms. Bisky'll probably start giving you homework too if you keep coming," Killua said sketching on a loose piece of paper

"Are trying to say I'm not welcome here," I pouted in a joking manner

He laughed, "Oh not at all, I'm just warning you," and with that Bisky came out of her little office and started teaching

"Ok losers, we're working on editing so get out your computers, pick a random photo from your camera roll and get to work. If you need help with the program ask someone else I'm tired," She yelled and plopped down in the front row

Killua opened up his computer and Neon migrated up to our row.

"So Killua, what photo are you gonna pick," Neon asked setting down her computer

"Hmm? Oh, I took one of the school buildings when I first got here and never edited it," He said opening up a few tabs on his laptop, "What about you?"

"I dunno, probably just a picture of my cat or something," She said yawning

Ponzu and Pokkle had slid into the row of seats in front of us, "Hey you guys what's up?" Pokkle asked spinning around in his chair

"The ceiling," Killua responded tapping away on the keyboard

I snickered and Neon started talking again, to me this time, "Hey Gon," She said moving next to me, "Soooooo, how are you and Killua doing,"

"Good, he made me watch Bridge to Terabithia last night," I said, "I was really sad,"

"Yeah, I don't like it, just for that reason. I mean it's well made but like, why does it have to be so sad," She said dragging things across her screen

I heard a ping and saw Killua check his phone, and gasp quickly composing himself again, "You ok?" I asked looking over at him, there was panic in his eyes.

"I-I'm fine, don't worry about me," He said with a fake smile painted on his face

I knew he wasn't fine, but I couldn't ask him here so I just grabbed his hand and squeezed it slightly.

"Sorry for stealing your guys' food yesterday," Neon apologized laughing nervously

"Don't worry about it, we needed to go shopping anyways," I said, "By the way, how do you use that weird-ass program, it looks complicated,"

"It"s not that hard actually," She turned her computer towards me, "So you take this little thing here, and drag it over here, then you click a few buttons and voilà!"

"Oh! Cool!" I exclaimed

"Ok nerds! Class is over get out!" Bisky yelled standing up from her seat in the front row

"Ugh man, that was a long class," Ponzu complained as we all walked through the courtyard.

"It was the same length as always," Killua said resting his arms behind his head, "God I'm tired,"

"Same here dude I can't wait to take a nap," Neon laughed elbowing his side

"Heh, you can say that again,"

"I can't wait to take a nap,"

"That was a figure of speech dumbass,"

"Oohhhhh, that makes way more sense,"

We walked up the stairs of the dorm building in silence, our little group of 5 getting separated on different floors, until Killua and I finally made it back to our room.

I kicked off my shoes and walked into the living area, Killua in close pursuit. I sat down on the couch and my boyfriend curled up next to me, "Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah," He said, "But I mean, I don't want to burden you with anything. I could just keep things to myself like I always do and-"

Before he could say anything more, I kissed him, "Hun, you were rambling," He blushed and sunk down into his sweater, "You're my boyfriend, nothing you ever say or do, will burden me,"

He nodded, "Oh boy, umm, where do I start?" He questioned himself, "Got it, ok so I don't really have the best relationship with my family,"

I listened intently as he listed off the members of his family consisting of his grandfather, parents, three brothers, and one sister which he made clear was his favorite and the only one he had a good relationship with.

He stuttered a bit before starting his next sentence, "I- well- I- mmm. My oldest brother, Illumi, contacted me during class and said he was coming to visit. Not me exclusively but his friend, or more, husband too," There was fright and nervousness in his voice, "You see since he's the oldest, he was supposed to take over the family business, but when my father announced that he wanted *me* to take over he was furious. To be completely honest, he terrifies me,"

Killua let out a nervous laugh and wrapped my arms around him, "Don't worry!" I said happily hoping to cheer him up a bit, "You'll get through this! Remember, I'm in this with you!"

He kissed me, "Thank you Gon, I needed that,"