Chapter 6 || Clingy

After presenting my photos I walked back up and sat down. Neon was just sitting there staring at me, "Ho-ly, shit, my eyes have been blessed," She said dramatically falling back in her chair.

I giggled and stood up, "Whelp looks like it's my turn," She said posing with a peace sign held up to her face

"They always save the best for last," I said jokingly

She laughed then brought her computer up to the front and started introducing herself. Wow, she is surprisingly good at public speaking, not to mention the angles in the photos.

She ended with a giant smile and another peace sign, Neon skipped up the steps and sat back down next to me, "Your presentation was amazing," I complimented

"Aww, why thank you, good sir," Neon said smugly

We talked and laughed for a couple of minutes, "Hey, I just realized I never asked you. Where do you know Gon from?" She asked

"Hmm? Oh, he's my dorm mate," I said leaning on the desk

"HE'S YOUR WHAAAAAAAT??????" She screamed, catching the attention of everyone in the room, the other students became curious and migrated up to where Neon and I were sitting, filing into the row in front of us.

"Umm, do y'all need something?" I asked feeling uncomfortable

The boy so-called 'Steven' spoke up, "Well I, personally, was curious to what this blue-haired girl was yelling about,"

"My NAME is Neon, not 'blue-haired girl," she said in a mocking tone to which I giggled

"Whatever, tell us what happened," a short teal-haired girl said, "My name is Ponzu, by the way, it's nice to meet you guys,"

"Well, I was just asking Killua here how he knows Gon, you know, the hottie from the biology course," Neon said pointing to me with her thumb

The others shook their heads in interest, "Well apparently," she paused for suspense, "They're roommates,"

"Oh my god, no way," A boy with orange hair said, I believe his name was Pokkle, "I've heard about him but I never knew that people were so obsessed with him,"

"I know right," I said, "I didn't know it until she brought it up, and hell, I've been living with him for a week,"

Ms. Biskey started calling people down to her office to give them constructive criticism on their presentations a few minutes passed by full of, 'Take us to meet him' and compliments about each other's photos then my name got called.

"Killua can you come into my office," The teacher called out holding a clipboard

I got up and headed down to her office and sat down, "Okay, so your pictures were great, you just need to work on editing and public speaking. Otherwise, don't tell anyone I said this but, yours was the best one in this class,"

"Oh, thank you so much, I really appreciate it," I said

I got up to leave, "Before you go I have a favor to ask you," She said, "Whenever you have time, can you help me grade assignments from my other classes,"

"Of course," I responded

"Perfect thank you," Then I walked back up to the area where I was sitting

"Oi, Neon you're up next," I said tapping her shoulder lightly

"Ooh, ok, but first your number in my phone," She said tossing her phone at me

"Why?" I asked, "So I can put you into a group chat duh,"

I typed in my number then handed back my phone, she instantly added me to the class group chat. All of a sudden I heard a familiar, "KIIIILLLLLLUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA!!" and before I could turn around and see where it was coming from, my enthusiastic roommate sprinted up the stairs and jumped onto my back.

"Gon? What are you doing here, isn't your class in the science building, that's like across campus,"

"My class ended a while ago, and I was in the area so I thought I'd come and peek into your class," He said, "Sorry, I may have peeked at your schedule,"

"No no, it's ok," I said, "Oh, I totally forgot, these are my classmates," I turned to the group, Gon still clinging to my back

Ponzu's mouth was hanging open, Steven stood up, "Nn Hello, you must be Gon, the ladies have been talking about you quite a bit,"

"Aww, how sweet of them," I swear this kid is oblivious

Neon came out of Ms. Biskey's office and squealed like an 11-year-old girl meeting Justin Beiber for the first time, she sprinted up the steps and took his hand shaking it like she did mine, "Hi, my name is Neon, Neon Nostrade, it's very nice to meet you,"

"It is very nice to meet you too," Gon said finally getting off of me

"Oh, I am so sorry, I haven't introduced you guys yet," I said gesturing to my classmates

I introduced them in order of seating, "Gon, this is Pokkle, Ponzu, Steven, and as you now know, Neon,"

"Oh wow, it's nice to meet you all,"