6| "AND WHO IS THIS?!?"

Dallas pushed the long twenty eight inch wig behind her shoulders and patted the top of her hair down. She stood in the hallway by her locker with Imani. It was almost lunchtime and Dallas was about to put her plan into action.

See all Dallas needed to do was get Taurus' phone and scroll through the messages until she found the one labeled "Koryn" and act the fool her mama raised her to be.

Imani just wanted to see how this would play out. And she still wasn't a hundred percent positive that it was going to play out the way that Dallas thought it was, but she kept her comments to herself. She was an observer and being friends with Dallas for as many years as she has, she had saw plans that she thought would fail play out seamlessly and plans that should have been cut and dry, end terribly.

Dallas and Imani watched as Taurus and his friends, Markeyvious, Tyquian, and Bryson, walked into the cafeteria down the hall. Other students filed in as they continued to sit in the hall.

"So are you sure you really want to do this?" Imani asked Dallas.

"He needs to start taking me more serious Mani!" Dallas said while rolling her eyes.

"Any normal person would just talk to they boyfriend, but you got it." Imani shrugged her shoulders.

"Talking to that nigga would be like talking to a brick wall. You know he don't like when I do too much, so imma do the most in front of the school." Dallas pulled out her lipgloss and slid to her camera on her phone, apply a light coat on her lips as she talked.

"I don't think this is a good idea Dall. Something tells me this isn't gonna end the way you want it to." Imani said, finally giving Dallas the warning she had been feeling since the plan was thought of two weeks ago.

"Girl you worry too much! This nigga will never leave me alone." Dallas waved Imani off.

"Now come on! Show time!" Dallas unzipped her purple Juicy Couture jacket a little, showing cleavage and started walking towards the cafeteria. Imani shrugged her shoulders, finally accepting the fact that Dallas was hardhead, and followed behind her friend.

The duo walked into the cafeteria, heading over to the table taken up by the rowdy boys in the corner of the room. While the show was just about to begin the cafeteria, Zenobia and Cairo were turning out of the parking lot to head to the Zaxby's down the street. They had snuck past the on-campus officer, well more like he let them off campus because they brought him food back.

"Girl I can just taste my strips." Cairo said as she hummed, sitting back in the passenger seat.

"I think imma get the one of those salads today." Zenobia said as she stopped her car at the light. Music played lowly in her car as she picked up her phone and saw Bryson had texted her his Zaxby's order and cashapp'd her the money.

"How the hell Bryson knew we were going off campus?" Zenobia said as she took off from the light coming up to the parking lot of Zaxby.

"You know that nigga got big ears. He probably heard us talking this morning." Cairo said offhandedly as she looked at the line of five cars in front of them.

"Good! Ain't nobody here so we can get in and get out." Cairo sat back in her seat and started scrolling on Instagram.

...

Back at the cafeteria, Dallas and Imani had made themselves comfortable at the table full of boys. Imani was talking to her cousin, Tyquian, about their older aunt kicking her daughter and three kids out of her house. Dallas was biding her time, waiting for the perfect moment to strike against Taurus.