10| "SO DO I GOTTA ADDRESS THE ELEPHANT ..."

"Taurus what the fuck you got my friend into?" Cairo said, finally, as everyone settled into her living room in various positions.

"What you talmbout Somali? We just having a lil fun." Taurus chuckled lightly as he patted Cairo's head, sitting down on the other side of the large sectional in the room. Zenobia was in the bathroom, putting her hair into a puff and washing hair face because of the slight product residue from her hair she had gotten over the night.

"Don't be playin with my friend Taurus, because me and Bryson will jump yo ass." Cairo said pointedly and flicked him off when he started laughing at her.

Zenobia walked out of the bathroom and made her way to the living room where everybody else was at. She sat down in the recliner and let it back, and curled up into herself. Taurus got up and pushed her to the side, sitting down in the chair aswell.

He had already caused problems for the night by being with her. He also liked her too and he wasn't sure if she would want anything to do with him after tonight, so he was getting what he could in the brief time that he had.

"I can't believe they crazy asses had us running through the mall like crackheads." Key said as he shook his head. Imani sat quietly beside him, really reconsidering her friendship with Dallas at the moment. She never thought her friend would do some wild shit like that, especially over a nigga.

"We should go back and run they ass over." Bryson stated.

Everybody stopped what they were doing and turned to look at the lightskinned man. He looked back at them, with his eyebrows raised.

"What?" He asked.

"Nigga shut yo stupid ass up. Ain't nobody going to jail with you tonight. You really out here acting like Kentrell crazy ass but I ain't gone say too much on that because that nigga got real psychological problems." Taurus mumbled out, still side-eyeing Bryson.

"Ain't shit wrong with me." Kentrell sung out.

"It's a lot wrong with yo crazy ass but we ain't gone speak too much on that." Markeyvious rolled his eyes at his friends.

During this entire conversation, Taurus and Kentrell's phone were going off back to back.

"Is y'all gonna answer y'all phone?" Koryn questioned.

"Ah shit, I forgot that bitch was ringing to be honest." Kentrell shrugged his shoulders and pulled his phone out.

"Cairo you answer it." He pushed the phone into Cairo's hand. Cairo watched it ring for a few seconds and then turned to look at Kentrell.

"What the hell you want me to say?" She asked.

"Um shit.." Kentrell scratched his head and looked around the room for help.

"You should have her answer the phone and then you come into the background saying bae or some shit." Imani said offhandedly.

"That shit would piss me off." She added as an afterthought.

"Say less." Kentrell said.

He wanted until a FaceTime call from Sade came and handed the phone to Cairo. Cairo got up and walked off towards the kitchen, answering the phone.

"Hello?" She answered, chuckling a little under her breath as Sade looked at her with her eyes bucked.

"Bitch who the fuck told you to answer my man phone!" Sade said, almost foaming at the mouth. Kentrell snuck up behind Cairo, wrapping his arms around her and stuffing his head into her neck.

"What you mean girl, this my man?!?" Cairo laughed out, giggling when she felt Kentrell biting her neck. He looked at the camera, cheesing at Sade.

"IMMA WHOOP BOTH OF YALL ASSES!" Sade yelled.

"Bitch we'll see about that!" An evil look came over Kentrell's face and he reached over hanging up the phone.

"Chileee, this is a fuckin' mess." Zenobia said quietly, shaking her head. She stretched in the chair, throwing her legs over Taurus's legs. His phone was steady vibrating on his thigh and she thought about turning it off.

"Should I answer it or should you answer it?" He questioned Zenobia.

"That's your little red wagon." She stated simply, getting comfortable in the chair. He laughed before answering the phone.

"TAURUS WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT?!?" Dallas yelled into the phone.

"Somewhere." He laughed, laying his head on Zenobia's shoulder.

"STOP FUCKING PLAYING! TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!!" She yelled again.

"You killing the vibe, I'll talk to you later." He hung up the phone before she could say anything else and laid back with Zen in the chair.

Everybody chilled in the room, but Key's mind ran a mile a minute. He felt like something wasn't adding up with the two newest additions in the room. And while he cared about Imani, he wasn't too sure of her loyalty to Dallas. He knew that they'd been friends for a good lil minute. It also didn't help that the Koryn girl had popped up again, especially considering she had gave T the wrong number. A number that Dallas had called earlier today, a number who's owner sounded very familiar to Zenobia's voice.

How did the saying go? Something in the Kool-aid ain't mixing right. Yeah, there's a few too many coincidences that Key felt weren't exactly coincidences at all. He wasn't about to sit around and wait for the shit to play out. While tonight was fun and funny as hell, in its own right, he wasn't a drama-focused person and he knew that the events of tonight would cause further drama later on down the line.

"So who gonna start talking first?" He said in the semi-quiet room. Everybody stopped, looking at the brown skin man.

"What you talkin bout Key?" Zenobia asked, taking her focus away from the TikTok on her phone.

"It's been a few too many coincidences happening tonight, for my liking Z and somebody or somebodies in the room knows what the fuck I'm talking about." He cut his eyes to Koryn and then Imani.

"I don't know nothing." Koryn said defensively.

"Stop that fuckin' lying, gap-mouth. You do know what the hell I'm talking about." Key rolled his eyes. He hated people who tried to play stupid, it did them no favors in his opinion.

"Ain't nobody lyin nigga. I don't even know none of y'all!" She huffed out and rolled her eyes hard.

"Oh you don't know us? You don't know us? Okay." He laughed out and shook his head.

"Sooooo.." Bryson started to speak but stopped himself.

"Man what the hell is going on?" Cairo spoke out loudly in the room.

"So do I gotta address the elephant in the room or are you going to open your mouth?" Taurus finally spoke, turning his head towards Koryn and then looking at Imani.

"Ah shit, here we go again!" Bryson mumbled and threw his body back into the couch, groaning. They could never have a regular night.