11| "WELL SHIT ..."

Everybody sat in the room quietly. They were waiting on either Imani or Koryn to speak, but the two were as silent as a mouse. Zenobia sighed, getting out of the chair to go put her phone on the charger in the Cairo's bedroom. She hardly ever kept her phone charged to the full 100%, so it was no surprise that it had died on her. She grabbed her old phone out of her purse that she kept the majority of her music and games on and walked back to the living room.

She walked back into the living room, taking her seat beside Taurus. Everyone was still quiet in the room. Key looked annoyed before he huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Iight now Koryn, cut the bullshit. You just gave Taurus ya number the other day and evidently you gave him the wrong number." He finally said, elbows on his knees as he looked at the girl beside Bryson.

"And you and Imani was talking in the parking lot like y'all knew each other after everything happened." Bryson added as he side-eyed Koryn. She wasn't the first girl to try to run game on him and she definitely wouldn't be the last. But he ain't have to put up with the shit if he ain't want to.

"I don't know what y'all talkin' about." Imani shrugged her shoulders and sat back. She didn't explicitly know what they were speaking on, but she did however know Koryn because she was Sade's roommate. Unbeknownst to her, Koryn was the girl that  lured Taurus into the supposed 'trap'.

"Well then how the fuck do you know her?" Bryson questioned, rolling his eyes.

"She's Sade's roommate, dumbass." Imani rolled her eyes at Bryson.

"Alright now chicken head! So Koryn, why the fuck you gave me the right number but gave Taurus the wrong number?" Bryson said turning to Koryn, looking at her. It wasn't like he and Taurus shared women just to do it, but it had happened a few times to where they were talking to the same woman. Had it been the same situation this time, they wouldn't have even blinked an eye. Same shit, different day.

Koryn rolled her eyes, sighing loudly.

"Okay look, yo crazy ass girlfriend and yo crazy ass girlfriend —" she pointed at Taurus and Kentrell respectively, before continuing "came to me talking about setting Dallas boyfriend up to get caught cheating. They gave me a number to memorize and told me to put it in his phone when he asked for my number. Simple." She said and sat back in the seat.

"So who number did they give to you?" Key asked her, genuinely curious.

"I don't know the number and I don't remember it. Call it and see." Koryn said dismissively.

Taurus pulled his phone out of his pocket and searched through his messages for the number that he texted earlier today. He clicked the info button under the grey icon and pressed the call button. He put the phone on speaker and before it could ring:

"I'm sorry the person you are trying to reach is not available, please leave a message at the tone." A few seconds later the tone went off and Taurus hung up the phone.

"Well shit ..." Cairo mumbled out from her position on the couch.

Zenobia hummed softly to herself before and she looked around the room. These people really had a lot of drama going on in their life, truly could never be her.

"Why don't you just break up with Dallas?" She asked Taurus.

"Man I tried that shit! She just won't leave me alone!" He ran his hands through his locs, rolling his eyes.

"My question is .. why her crazy ass doing all this shit when she be out doing dirt too?" Key asked, finally sitting back in his seat.

While they were all curious about who was on the phone, he decided that it wasn't Zenobia like he thought it was because she was tapping away on her phone screen.