13| "TAURUS."

The remainder of the day passed by in a blur for Zenobia after kissing Taurus. Lunch came and went and before she knew it the last bell of the day rang, signaling her dismissal from the school. She walked with Cairo to her locker, listening as Cairo talked about how Dallas was going off about her and Taurus in their sixth period class.

"I didn't even expect him to kiss me this morning." She said, interrupting Cairo's monologue.

"Girl you might not have expected it, but damn did it look like y'all been tonguing each other down for years." She laughed out, bumping shoulders with Zenobia. Zenobia rolled her eyes, laughing too as she made it to her locker. She threw her Art History and English notebook in the locker and grabbed her Calculus binder out to do the homework that they were assigned this morning. She placed it in her backpack, zipping it up, and closed her locker.

"What you wanna do this afternoon?" She asked Cairo, who was texting somebody on her phone.

"Well Kentrell said he wanted to spend some time with me, so I'm probably gonna link with him." Cairo shrugged her shoulders and a smile graced her face.

"Spend some time? I hope you got condoms!" Zenobia laughed, moving out the way as Cairo swiped at her.

"Shut up Zen!"

"I'm just saying girl." They were about to walk out of the building until, Taurus popped up in front of them. His hands grabbed Zenobia and pulled her to him. His lips found her cheek, which he kissed repeatedly. Zenobia's eyes were wide as she looked at Cairo like "Girl do you see this?" and Cairo responded with her own look of "Mhm, I told you he liked you."

"Wassup with you Z? How your day been?" Taurus said as he moved from in front of her, throwing his arm around her shoulder.

"It's been alright for the most part besides your girl lookin like she wanna kill me." She said, shrugging her shoulders. The three of them were making their way out of the school building.

"My girl?! Who you talking about?" He said, laughing.

"You know who I'm talkin about. Don't play crazy with me!" She rolled her eyes at him.

"The only person who about to be my girl is the girl I got my arm around right now." He winked at her and she rolled her eyes again before laughing a little bit.

"Y'all are so cute, its about to make me sick." Cairo gagged at the two, making the both of them laugh. As the walked towards the parking lot, a familiar electric blue Challenger sat parked beside Cairo's silver Honda Civic.

"Oop well y'all, I must be off! My future husband is waiting on me." Cairo threw her hand up at the two, putting some pep in her step as she made her way to the parking lot. Taurus and Zenobia watched as Kentrell stepped out the car and stood in the front of it, waiting for Cairo to get in reaching distance of him. They watched as he grabbed Cairo into a hug and spun them both around.

"Huh ... I've never seen Kentrell act like that." Zenobia said offhandedly.

"Nah me neither" Taurus said and stopped them both walking at the bottom of the steps.

"So what's up with us?" He questioned Zenobia as she turned to him.

"I should be asking you that! You kissed me!" She said throwing her hands up.

"Yea I did...lemme kiss you again." He said, stepping into her personal space for the second time today.

"Taurus."

"I don't hear any objections." He said leaning down and catching her plump bottom lip in between his. He kissed it a few times before grabbing her by the neck and pulling her head up towards his. She stood on her tiptoes, holding onto his hoodie as he kissed her. The tips of his locs tickled the side of her face as they kissed. She laughed slightly as they pulled away from each other to breath for a second. But before she could even blink, he was dragging her back into another kiss with him.

Taurus was an extremely affectionate person. He liked hugging, kissing and being up under his significant other. A lot of the stress and strife between him and Dallas in their relationship was the fact that she used to get aggravated because he was always up under her. She wanted to feel like the man she was with didn't want her and now that she felt like Taurus didn't want her, she wanted him. Too bad for her, though, Taurus was falling for Zenobia quickly and Zenobia was falling right with him.

He only pulled away from Zenobia, still giving her a quick peck, when he heard Key call his name. He rubbed her neck softly, before letting go.

"Wassup bro?" He turned looking at Key, who was holding hands with Imani.

"Y'all coming to Bryson house later on today?" Key said as he looked to the side of Taurus where Zenobia stood.

"Yea we probably gone slide through."

"Iight my boy, stay safe." The two dapped each other up. Imani and Zenobia waved to one another and Key and Imani made their way to Key's Silver Chevy Impala.

Taurus turned back to Zenobia, looking at her swollen lips, smiling slightly.

"You gone slide with me to B house tonight, right?" He asked her grabbing her hand and finally walking her to her car.

"Yea, I gotta finish my Calculus homework then I will." She said as they made it to her car and she unlocked the doors with the remote.

"Alright cool. Hol' on, you still got the same number right?" He asked, remembering that he had her number from the time they did a project together at the end of their sophomore year of school.

"Nope. I got a new number junior year. Let me put it in." He nodded, knowing that he changed his number whenever he got a new phone. He handed her the phone and she started typing it into his phone's keypad. But as she typed the number in, the name Koryn popped up. She stared at the phone for a minute because it didn't occur to her initially why her number was in his phone saved under another name.

"Wait a minute! Ain't Koryn the girl Bryson was with on Friday night." She asked, looking up at Taurus.

"Yea. Why?' He questioned, looking at her with his eyebrow raised and a confused look.

"Because it was my number she gave to you." She said, showing him the phone.

"Wait a minute..." He called the phone and he watched as Zenobia's phone lit up with his number coming across the screen.

"Oh that gap-mouthed bitch got a lot of explaining to do today." Zenobia said as Taurus hung up the phone. Taurus nodded his head and changed the contact name from Koryn to Z 🖤. She saved his name as the Taurus zodiac sign, making him laugh a little.

"What you about to do?" He asked her as he opened her car door and let her get in.

"I'm finna go home, do my cal homework, and take a shower to go over to Bry house." She said putting her foot on the brake and pressing the button to start her car.

"Alright, call me when you get out the shower and I'll come pick you up." He told her. She nodded her head and he leaned down, kissing her again, and then shut her car door.

━━━━━━━━
I missed writing this damn book so much.

It's like once I get started writing again, I just want to give y'all chapter after chapter.

Y'all don't care though lol I could post ten chapters a day and y'all would read them.
I appreciate that about y'all though ♥️

This next chapter is going to be juicy as hell.