8| "YALL THINK THIS SHIT CRAZY, WAIT UNTIL..."

The trio made their way into the mall. As soon as they walked into the mall they were greeted with the presence of some of their peers from school. Some people dapped Bryson up and others spoke to Zenobia and Cairo. Bryson was definitely more known that Zenobia and Cairo, and it was mostly because he always had bitches fighting over him but the other part was simply because he was a funny and cool dude. Zenobia and Cairo were known, but they mostly stuck to themselves when it came to hanging with people outside of school.

"Where y'all finna go?" Bryson questioned as he followed behind the two girls.

"We finna go up to the second floor to the food court nigga, duh." Cairo said rolling her eyes.

"DuH! Shut yo super stupid ass up Egypt. I just asked a question! Move the hell out the way." He pushed Cairo out the way,  as she was about to get on the escalator, and got behind Zenobia as she rode it up to the second floor.

"Ugh! You get on my fucking' nerves Bryson." Cairo grunted out, stopping herself from punching him in the middle of his back. He already had a mild-case of scoliosis, she'd hate to make it worse.

"I don't care!" Bryson sung as he stepped off the escalator behind Zenobia and started walking towards a table in the center of the food court.

Zenobia shook her head, laughing, as she walked to Auntie Anne's. She ordered the cinnamon sugar pretzel nuggets and a pretzel dog with a frozen lemonade — her go to order. As she waited for her food to be bagged, she glanced around the food court. She saw a lot of people from school and she hummed to herself softly — the same people, as usual. As she looked around once more, her eyes landed on Taurus.

There weren't too many guys that Zenobia considered cute, but Taurus was definitely one of them

There weren't too many guys that Zenobia considered cute, but Taurus was definitely one of them. She'd had a crush on him since middle school, but she never worked up the courage to talk to him and by the time high school rolled around, he was with Dallas. And the one thing that Zenobia wasn't, was a home wrecker. She respected people's relationships because she wanted the same courtesy given to her whenever she was in a relationship. Granted, she hadn't been in many relationships.

She looked away as soon as he turned his head, seeming as if he felt her staring at him. Her order was ready and she grabbed the bag and the drink from the cashier. She made her way to the table that Bryson and Cairo were occupying and currently talking about something amongst themselves.

"What y'all talkin' 'bout?" Zenobia said as she sat down.

"I was telling Cairo about that shit that happened at lunch before y'all walked in today." Bryson said, taking a fry from Cairo's box.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that! I know it was something about Taurus and Dallas. I heard people whispering about it during seventh period today." Zenobia said as she dipped a cinnamon pretzel in the sweet glaze dip.

"My nigga need to leave that girl alone. She bad for business." Bryson said, shaking his head slightly. Don't get Bryson wrong, he knows that he plays around with women a lot, but he's always up front with the women before they even get into the entanglement. He wasn't looking for anything serious! He couldn't help if they got the wrong idea on their own or fought amongst themselves. But his nigga, Taurus, he was a certified lover boy. Bryson thought that Dallas and Taurus had run their course and they were just to comfortable in their regular routine to actually end the relationship.