14| "WELL THAT BACKFIRED."

Zenobia took her scarf off of her head, running her hands over the top of her bun, making sure that it was still slick.  She stuffed the scarf into her overnight bag, because she knew that more than likely she was going to end up either staying over Bryson's or Cairo's for one reason or another. Especially considering the news that she had to share tonight once she got there. She had texted Taurus almost fifteen minutes ago and she figured that he would be pulling up to her house soon. She grabbed her backpack and overnight bag and walked down her stairs to wait on him. She was still nervous about what was going on between the two of them, but she was also excited. She had liked him for the longest and who wouldn't take the chance to be around their crush if they had it. And to top it off, it seemed like he liked her too.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt her phone buzz in her hand and then simultaneously heard a knock at her door. She peered down at her phone as she stood up seeing a text from Taurus saying that he was there at her house for her. She walked to her door, pulling it open seeing him standing there smiling.

"Wassup boo" He said, stepping into the house, leaning down and kissing her again. This was the third time he voluntarily kissed her in a day. It felt like her heart was about to fall into her stomach at the rate that they were going.

"Hey." She said softly as they separated. He pushed her back into the house and walked in closing the door behind him. She stood staring at him as he locked the door and turned towards her.

"Come here boo" He said, walking towards and before she could move she was up in his arms. Her legs automatically wrapped around his waist and she threw her hands around his shoulders. He walked them into her living room and sat down on her couch with her on his lap.

"Where your mom and them at?" He questioned, kissing on her cheeks again. He liked them because they were big. She always had this big round face, ever since they were younger.

"She left for work." She laughed out because his locs were once again tickling her cheek.

"Oh they at work, you said. You sure you wanna go to Bryson house? We can just chill here tonight." He pulled away from her cheek, a smile on his face.

"Yea Taurus, we gotta tell everybody about what we found out earlier today." She said to him, laughing as he rolled his eyes at her statement.

"We can tell em tomorrow."

"Taurus"

"We can!"

"Taurus"

"Yea iight girl." He rolled his eyes, playfully, again. It was cool to him because he was going to get his alone time with her eventually. But regardless of that, they didn't really have to rush to Bryson's house. They could take their time getting there and he doubted that anyone would notice.

"Gimme a kiss Z." He said and he watched as a her skin tinted red slightly. You wouldn't be able to tell in a glance but paying attention to her he could see it on her cheeks and forehead. She was blushing.

Even though she was blushing, that didn't stop her from leaning forward and initiating the kiss this time. And that's how they spent the next thirty minutes in the quiet house. Small gasps and low moans coming from the both of them as Zenobia involuntarily rolled her lower body on him as their kisses became more intense. Small hickies were left on the bottom of her neck and the top of her breasts as Taurus kissed and sucked on her upper body. And his fingers that were about to drift into her leggings, only stopping when the sound of his phone ringing interrupted the two. They pulled away from one another, him eyeing her as he pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked to see that Bryson was calling him.