3 | "I AIN'T NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE ..."

It was a few days after Sade and Dallas made up there plan before it actually went into motion. They walked into the mall, talking animatedly to one another. Imani didn't come with them because she had to watch her younger sister for her mom and she didn't feel like watching the plan in action. All Imani wanted to see was the fallout when the plan didn't work the way Dallas intended for it to work.

Sade had enlisted the help of her roommate at college, Koryn, in order to give Taurus the wrong number. She ended up having to pay Koryn a hundred dollars, but Dallas ended up paying her back today, so she wasn't too worried about it.

They walked quickly through the mall, not trying to be seen. Koryn had texted Sade and told her she found Taurus in Footlocker and they were going to check to make sure that he was inside. As they walked around the other side of the second floor, they peered across the balcony inside Foot Locker to see Taurus and his friend, Markeyvious, or Key as he liked to be call, looking at the new in-store drops.

Koryn walked inside the store, ghosting past the duo, while brushing up against Taurus. She switched over to the kids section, not looking for anything particular, just trying to make her presence known.

And known it was. Koryn stood at five foot six inches with deep russet colored skin. The twenty-six inch straight Brazilian bundles flowed down her backside, touching the top of bubble butt. She was slim up top and her legs were thick. The white sundress she wore hugged her curves and gave her a sensual look, naturally. Any man would take the bait and Taurus obviously did.

Sade and Dallas watched as Taurus looked at Koryn as she talked to one of the sale associates. He eyed her up and down, biting his lip slightly as he took in her thick frame. Koryn looked over and smiled at him. She'd be lying if she didn't think he was a cutie, but she didn't do younger guys most of the time.

"Wassup witchu?" He questioned as he finally walked up to her. A smile that could make any girl's panties wet on his face. Koryn smirked at him.

"Nothing, wassup witchu?" She eyed him, taking in the all black ensemble he wore. At Dallas's age, with the mindset that Koryn carried, she'd probably be doing this same dumbass plan to keep this fine ass young boy.

"I'm just chillin' baby. You live 'round here? I ain't never seen you before?" He questioned, staring her down.

"I just moved here about a month ago to go to school." She said, telling the truth. She had transferred from a community college back in her home town to finish her nursing degree.

"Oh realllllyyyy? You should, uh, lemme get your number and I can show you around sometime." She giggled a little.

"You don't even know my name and you asking for my number."

"Oh oh, my bad love. What's your name beautiful?" He smiled again and laughed a little.

"I'm Koryn." She threw her hand out and he shook it.

"It's nice to meet you Koryn. I'm Taurus."

"Taurus? I like that name."

"And I like Koryn. So you gonna lemme get your number? I don't wanna hold you up all day love." She giggled again. Taurus had game, she could admit that.

"Yea you can. Lemme see your phone." He handed her his black iphone 11 Pro and she tapped in the number that gave her and saved the number under her name.

"And you better text me."

━━━━━━━━

KORYN moneyisthemotive TEMPLETON