12| "DAMN."

Monday mornings always come quicker than expected. The sun was shining through Zenobia's bedroom and she was slicking her hair down into a bun. Her mom had came in a few minutes prior, speaking to her daughter before venturing off into her room and Zen was left to her own devices. Cairo had texted her, letting her know that she was bringing breakfast to school for the both of them since she got her car back Saturday morning. Despite everything that happened over the weekend, it felt like it was going to be a decent day for it to be a Monday.

She finished putting on her jewelry and grabbed an oversized pair of sunglasses that she sat on the top of her. She quickly snapped a few pictures and chose her favorites and posted them on her Instagram. She felt so cute today.

 She felt so cute today

@likethequeen happy monday 💗

Not even two minutes after posting those pictures, her notifications were filled with people liking her pictures and commenting, complimenting her. She had received well over 200 followers since Taurus posted that picture of them together, which he still hadn't taken down. She received a notifcation that she was tagged in a story by @polo.capalot. She clicked on the notification and watched his story. She saw he shared her post and wrote "Mine Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!" She rolled her eyes as she read the caption. He was funny, but she didn't think much of it because she figured he was going to get back with Dallas after all this was over. If you asked her if she was worried about Dallas, she would tell you no. Simply because she knew how to fight and Cairo was going to jump in regardless if she was winning the fight or not and if Cairo jumped in, then Bryson wasn't too far behind her. It'd be a big ass mess if Dallas decided to try and fight her.

She grabbed her backpack and her keys, yelled out to her mom that she was leaving, and walked out of the house. She hopped in her car and took the short drive too school, listening to music at the max volume the entire time.

She parked in her parking spot, directly beside Cairo, who was sitting on the hood of her car eating her tatertots. She got out of her car and walked over to Cairo's car.

"Good morning Cai!" She said as she dug into the brown paper bag and pulled out a sausage biscuit and an orange juice.

"Good morning lover!" Cairo said, still staring off into space.