9| "EVERYBODY...BUST A MOVE!"

"I just want y'all to see this crazy shit that I be going through." Kentrell said as he finished telling the girls and Taurus about what happen with Sade. Key and Bryson were almost falling out the chair as the video played again and they heard the loud thuds that came from her head hitting the wall.

"Oh my fuckin' ... this bitch is crazy!" Cairo said as she took the phone from Kentrell and watched the video again. Zenobia leaned back in her chair and laughed because who the fuck would do that to themselves in the name of keeping a nigga.

"Aye T, you betta watch out. Birds of a feather grow up in the same family and pull the same shit." Cairo laughed out as she passed the phone back to Kentrell.

Taurus rolled his eyes at Cairo, still laughing.

"Man I wish Dallas would pull some dumb shit like that. It'd be ova for her lil ass." He said as he took a sip from his drank.

"Nigga it needs to be over nowwwwww." Bryson stretched the word now, rolling his eyes hard. Taurus brushed his friend off, knowing how strongly Bryson disliked his relationship.

"Man Sade ass just won't leave me the fuck alone. I blocked her ass and she be calling Sheronda messy ass tryna find out where I'm at. And you know what Honda ass do? Tell the crazy bitch." Kentrell complained ass he ate some of the black pepper chicken in his plate.

"I wouldn't be surprised if her crazy ass pull up here." Key laughed out, chewing on his egg roll.

"Oh she is coming! But I got something for her ass. She gonna be sick as fuck when she see what imma do." Kentrell shrugged his shoulders.

"What you gonna do?" Zenobia asked while she cracked open one of the three fortune cookies the boys had given her. She was the only one who liked those things.

"Cairo finna be my girl for the night." He stated simply.

"Huh?" Cairo said, choking on her lemonade.

"Well shit!" Zenobia laughed out, chewing on a piece of cookie.

"I didn't agree to this!" Cairo said, with her eyebrows raised.

"She ain't gonna do shit to you! I'll push her ass down the escalator if I have to. Help my boy out." Bryson simply said, shrugging his shoulders. He knew Cairo liked Kentrell and he also knew that Kentrell was lowkey feeling Cairo, so he wasn't really sure how tonight was going to play out for the two.

"I guess I'll help." Cairo sighed out.

"Bitch, you was gonna do that anyways. Don't flex, you know you can't stand Sade ass." Zenobia said dismissively, eating another fortune cookie.

"Aht! Nobody asked you Zen!" Cairo dismissed Zenobia, laughing lightly.

They continued to talk amongst one another until Kentrell received a call from his little brother, Kendell, telling him that he just saw Sade enter the mall.

"Z, switch seats with me. Sade here!" Kentrell said, standing up. Zenobia stood up and made her way over to Kentrell's seat, which was beside Taurus.

As soon as Kentrell sat down, he grabbed Cairo's seat and pulled it towards him. His arm went around the back of the seat and Cairo laid her head on his shoulder.

"That boy hell!" Taurus laughed out. His hand had naturally drifted to the back of Zen's chair when she sat down.

"She gone learn to leave my ass alone the easy way or the hard way. The hard way is Cairo and Zenobia jumping her ass." Kentrell said, laying his head on top of Cairo.

Zenobia's eyes bucked as she looked at Taurus, who was already laughing.

"Who said I was jumpin' Sade?" She pursed her lips at Kentrell.