Finding Real Happiness

When Jennie and Rosé were walking out of the hotel wearing chic-casual warm outfit with 2 French man's bodyguards and a bodyguard oppa after had a breakfast together on that day, they both were greeted by so many Blinks outside, it was a very crowded row alongside the French press around a big black Volkswagen van that waited outside hotel.

"aaaaahhh Jennieee!!! Rosé!!!! Aaaaaahhh!!!"

"yeahhh Chaennie!!! Oh My God O My God waaaahh they both are so beautiful!!!!!"

"the global ambassador of Chanel and Saint Laurent walking down on French street woooohoooo!!!!"

"Jennie! Rosé! Please look at here!" a French news photographer from France 24, the international news channel said in loud tone, directed his big camera towards them both.

Those are some of enthusiastic voices came from Blinks and French news presses too who wants to take a picture for their news material. Even some of Korean masternims were there also to follow every single updates and outside activities that Jennie and Rosé will do for days next in Paris, as they both still have to do some promotions together, shooting for collaboration brand campaign commercials and some fashion shows to attend as well.

"omo hubby wifey in Blackpink awww so cute!!!" a female Blink said in a very excited tone.

"Chaeyoung-ah Jennie-yah how are you?!" a masternim asked from the distance when Jennie and Rosé were inside the van already. Rosé lowered the car window when Jennie waved her hands away beside Rosé with a happy smile and sweet laugh to the masternims outside.

"yeorobun annyeong.... we are fine yes! How are you?" Rosé answered with a sweet exciting tone. She waved her right hand away in happy feeling, as she miss to see Blinks directly so much.

"We are fine! We've been waiting here for 2 hours for you, Chaeyoung-ah. We miss to see you again. Jennie looks so beautiful today too" a masternim answered.

"awww you guys are so sweet, thank you very much for coming... please eat and drink healthy foods and drinks to maintain your body's health!!" Rosé responded sweetly with eyes closed, smiled.

"annyeong... take care yourself guys! Don't forget to always wear warm clothes in this cold weather whenever you go out... thank you so much..." Jennie said with her gummy smile and then she made a very cute pouty face as a sign of sad feeling about the masternims and Blinks that waiting for 2 hours outside the hotel is something difficult to do but they all didn't give up to see Chaennie together publicly like happened today.

"thank you Jennie, Rosé!! We all love you saranghae!!!" some Blinks said in excited tone.

As the car started to drive away, together Rosé and Jennie waved their hands away from the opened car window to all Blinks, masternims, news press who kept paying attention to them outside the van. It was a very fun and impressive encounter with many people in public that they both ever did after a very long time since the incident occurred.

Finally Manager Oppa, bodyguard oppa, Jennie and Rosé arrived in a private place to see capybara together. It was a small quiet place like a small pet house where you can see a lot of different species inside a glass box around the whole wall. Manager oppa already booked that place two days ago after Rosé told him first that she needs to see capybara together alone with Jennie to spend their time together for a date, and Manager Oppa agreed Rosé's idea.

Jennie and Rosé began walking towards the corner together, when a handsome French owner guided them both to see capybara directly.

"profitez de votre temps ici dans notre petite maison simple, Mademoiselle Jennie Kim et Mademoiselle Rosé Park...(enjoy your time here in our small simple house, Miss Jennie Kim and Miss Rosé Park)" a French owner said, he bowed like a European servant who serving a very high-class customers.