#45 - Consideration

The black van arrived at the venue. Manager Oppa stopped the car in a parking lot not far from lobby area.

"we've arrived already. I think you both should stay here in the car for a while as I will wait outside the car for Lisa. If you're hungry, you can eat foods. Here" Manager Oppa said when gave two big white plastic bags to Rosé.

"ne... thank you Oppa" Rosé answered. Then Manager Oppa looked behind to passenger seat, Jennie was still sleeping and her face looked very tired.

"it's still hard for us. We won't make the same mistake again" Manager Oppa said when Rosé grabbed a sandwich from plastic bag. She was starving. Then Manager Oppa got out from car to wait outside.

Rosé could see from the distance there were a lot of Blinks waited for her twin sister to came out. Most of them brought their Samsung phone, high definition camera, flowers, cute and interesting gifts like duck doll, yellow socks with Leo's face on it, pink envelope with a sweet letter inside and other interesting cute stuffs. Rosé smiled to see all of them from inside the car as she missed to see Blinks directly, who asked for a selfie with her, or sang a good song beautifully together with her fan who had waited for a long time when send-off session after the concert.... "Blinks have a special place in my heart" Rosé said in her mind.

When Rosé was busy eating sandwich by her left hand at third chew, Jennie opened her tiring eyes slowly.

"my hubby, have we arrived back at home already?" Jennie asked. It made Rosé surprised.

"not yet, we are at the venue now to wait for Lisa. Uhmm my wifey, are you hungry?" Rosé asked gently. Jennie tried to sat properly slowly after woke up from her sleep.

"what food do we have?" Jennie asked.

"there are sandwiches, salad, breads, and.... kimchi..." Rosé answered.

Jennie looked around. So many press, medias and Blinks merged in one crowd right at gate out in lobby area. She also looked Manager Oppa stood, lean on the back of their car outside.

"Here, try it first" Rosé said, she took out a piece of her own sandwich to feed her wifey, Jennie ate it.

"uhmm...yum yum" Jennie chewed the sandwich.

"is it delicious, unnie?" Rosé asked. Saw Jennie nodded, Rosé took a sandwich from plastic bag to gave it to her wifey. They both started eating together.

Rosé kept looking at Jennie when eating. She wanted to have more talk or maybe fun talk with Jennie, to cheer her wifey but she felt doubt, as Jennie maybe was still not in a good mood to talk. Rosé really respected Jennie in a tough condition like this. Actually it's not the first time Jennie could be all silent like this moment, with her gloomy face, that cold personality inside her, feeling like doesn't want to talk at all... those are what Rosé felt about Jennie still even after the incident happened, it was like Rosé started to get used to this Jennie's character again. But then, sometimes her wifey could be so clingy and soft to her as well. Or when they both felt very happy just being together, she and her wifey jumped and squealed at the same time. Especially when they both sat together alone, Jennie can suddenly hugged her tight and also very warm to feel. Then Chaeyoung will be surprised and held her dearly wifey's hand, stroked it gently with full of love.

"ah if only Jisoo unnie were here, sure my wifey will be so clingy to her as she loved my wifey very much. She is a mother figure in emergency situation, especially to my one and only wifey that I have" Rosé thought.

"uhm yum yum... this is so delicious, Rosie. Uhm, why is Lisa taking a long time?" Jennie said suddenly, her words surprised Chaeyoung who was still drowning on her own thought about her wifey.