#29 - Hopes

It was almost 9 pm, still at Good Gang-an hospital.

"We need to go back home now, ladies. Jisoo, Lisa, Jennie, come on" Manager Oppa said. He grabbed his own backpack and got ready to took the girls back to home.

"Oppa, can I stay here with Rosie?" Jennie asked. Her voice sounded very tired. She was still sat beside the bed to accompanied her unconscious hubby.

Manager Oppa looked surprised. He remembered tomorrow morning was the agenda for doing exercise and recording to all members, although he was not too sure if the agenda could be done because  Rosé was clearly in a long comma still. As Doctor Lee said, there had not any good health development yet so far since the very first surgery was conducted. That mysterious man was really made them all stopped to do their normal activities. Manager Oppa looked upset.

"But Jennie, you need to do routines exercise and recording too tomorrow morning"

Jennie surprised.

"That's just impossible, I can't do all that without Rosé is with us. I wanna stay here, Oppa. Please let me to accompany her tonight. I won't go anywhere from here, I promise" Jennie said. She remembered and also thought about what Manager Oppa ever said before to not going anywhere if it's not really necessary to do.

Jisoo shook Manager Oppa's arm.

"Oppa, please let Jennie to stay here. She miss Chaeyoung so much" Jisoo said.

"Hmm okay, so tomorrow will be Jisoo and Lisa who doing exercise. It's already written on the schedule and I don't want if there is no one coming for exercise and recording session tomorrow morning. It's okay if Jisoo and Lisa were the only members who will do that"

"Okay, we got it, Manager Oppa" Lisa said. She thought about Jennie and Rosé who would absent this time.

"And to you Jennie, my phone number is always active for 24 hours. So if there is something wrong or need a help, you can contact me still, okay?" Manager Oppa said.

"I got it" Jennie said. She was still sitting on a chair beside the bed, with weak face.

-------

After they all went back home, Jennie was the only one who conscious. She looked at Rosé's face again, with her hand kept holding on Rosé's hand. The "beep" sounds from ventilator machine were still ringing in every seconds, followed by the clock needle sounds in that room.

"I will accompany you here, my hubby. I will try, we all will try to work hard again so that you can get well soon... I love you, my hubby... Please wake up, I can't take it any longer for living this life without you... Do you hear what I'm saying?"  Jennie said. She cried again at unknown times for her hubby.

She placed Rosé's left hand on her wet cheek because of Jennie's tears. Jennie did that as if Rosé will wipe her tears away although Rosé's hand didn't do anything. Weak and without any respond.

"You can call me "my wifey" as much as you want, Rosie. That's our nickname, right? That's a sweet and funny nickname for both of us. My hubby...." Jennie said. But this time, she lied her head on a pillow beside Rosé's head. Jennie positioned her own head attached to Rosé so that she could feel sleeping together again with Rosé, even though in different condition like this.

"I just can't wait to greet her home when she arrived home. She will open the house door and say "my wifey, I am home!!!!!" Then I will walk in hurry to greet her, hug her because she just finished going somewhere for a long time from her solo event. I will surely say "ohh my hubby, I miss you a lot! Why is it taking a long time working?" And you will giggle and say "it was a tired and good event...but now I'm here, I'm home!" and we will walk to the living room and cuddling together, watching TV, laughing and had a sweet night chit chat together....when finally we stared to each other's eyes..." Jennie thought. Her imagination was too far from the reality she was at now.

Jennie decided to sleep away with sitting position. Beside Rosé still, Jennie's head attached to Rosé's head on the pillow. She closed her tired eyes of crying and began to deep sleep, with her hand kept holding Rosé's right hand.

"My hubby's hand... So smooth and pure..." Jennie said.

-------

3 hours next.

The patient room was very lonely, like there is never someone who enter to this hospital. But Good Gang-an hospital was really exist.

Jennie was still sleeping in sitting position with Rosé, who was still in long comma. Approximately it had been one month Rosé was in intensive medical treatment. There was no any latest health development anyway from her, at this far.

Suddenly Jennie was waken up by abnormal sounds that came from ventilator machine beside Rosé. It rang in a fast tempo. It was getting faster and faster in each minutes, to seconds. Made the room ambience became really scary to feel. There were also a lot of air hoses attached to the Rosé's ambu bag on her mouth, her chest and her hand to help her for keeping her condition stable. Jennie remembered the nurse that came in the afternoon was the person who attached air hoses on her hubby's body.

Jennie became very worried. She looked around, there was no Lisa, Jisoo or Manager Oppa. She was all alone at that night in a real patient room, at the hospital. The "beep" sounds were like chasing Jennie to walked away from the room. It seem the ventilator sound was like gave Jennie a sign to do an emergency action. The graphics movement on ventilator monitor showed a very quick changes. Jennie could see the graphics almost made a straight line.

"I don't know what is happening right now, that graphic lines seem really scary to me with those strange ventilator sounds. Although I don't know what does that mean but I think I need to find doctor now or someone else that I could find" Jennie thought fast. She started run very quickly out of the room, left her hubby alone who was still unconscious on bed.

She kept running on the hospital hallway in panic and the most worried feeling that she ever felt. There was something wrong with Rosé, she thought. She kept running and running to looked for doctors or nurses that she could find very soon. Before it was all too late.