#4 - The Beginning

"what do you make?" Jennie asked, her hands were still hugging her hubby's waist while Rosé kept looking at the toast, waited for the bread to came out. She kissed Rosé's back twice over her white big sweater. It made Rosé felt so loved for a moment, she held Jennie's hands around her belly. They both were stuck like a glue in the kitchen.

Actually Jennie felt Rosé was like a beautiful human being with a sincere heart to help anyone. Jennie knew it. But maybe Rosé often to be seen "alone" among three of them which she can be very silent. Rosé is a sweet girl, beautiful, smart, loves eating, really good at playing piano and guitar too. Jennie also felt that Rosé couldn't be get mad at her when everytime with Rosé. There was something Jennie regret sometimes, about how she can act like annoying person but sure Jennie still knew the limit.

Jennie admitted that when she was in difficult situations, Rosé was the one who protects and helps her. Rosé was like always there for her. For example, when Jennie walked down the stairs on stage, Rosé kept her eyes on her. Trying to kept giving a warning to be careful still, but Jennie couldn't maintain her steps well so she lost her balance then Rosé caught her quickly right there.

Jennie woke up from her thoughts with her hands were still wrapping Rosé's belly when Rosé called her.

"Uhmm I don't think these two slices enough for us for breakfast... What do you think?.... Jennie? My wifey?" Rosé looked at her left side.

"Oh yes? Oh I'm sorry, I'm still sleepy. You said you're making toast bread? Only two slices?" Jennie asked.

"Yes... I can't find more foods here but only this one...hmm..." Rosé took a breathe. She turned around facing Jennie just in front of her as Jennie released her hands from Rosé's waist.

"Oh my hubby you just cried? Your nose and eyes looked red... Tell me what's wrong?"

Rosé tried to hide on her, she giggled and looked down. She smiled sweetly at the girl with long brown hair.

"Nope it's nothing, nothing important to talk about" Rosé answered.

"Ani... Tell me now Chaeng, I want to help you.." Jennie held both of her cheeks, which Jennie thought theirs got skinnier. She looked deep in Rosé's eyes.