#40 - Hubby's Feelings

Rosé POV

My wifey, Jennie is hugging me from behind now. I feel her hands wrapping around my belly when I'm half naked like this. I'm so happy and feel secure that I'm with her now. I close my eyes, only just to feel her again, her love for me. Jennie is still behind me

"How much do you miss me, my hubby?" Jennie asks, with both of her hands keep wrapping around my belly.

"I miss you, very much my wifey. We haven't met for a very long time that I don't know for how long"

Then I grab her left hand from my belly, I kiss it gently many times, with my eyes closed. I really miss her soft hand, as I miss her dearly. Inside my mind, I wonder, how long we both have not met each other? that is something I really have no idea. It's better for me to ask my wifey for answering my mind's question.

"how long I've been unconscious, my wifey?"

Jennie is still wrapping her right hand on my waist when I keep holding her left hand on my cheek.

"you don't know it?" Jennie asks.

"I don't know" I say.

"you lie to me" Jennie says.

"I really don't know, please tell me..."

"are you sure?" Jennie asks.

I turn around my body facing her. This time I stunned, I look at her dark brown eyes which look like a sweet, spoiled cat. But from her eyes I can tell they look very soft. Her eyes are staring back at me, she is looking into my eyes. I remember her eyes seem cold previously and ignored me few times as well. I was in sad feeling and really craved for her. But this time, she doesn't break her gaze from my eyes, I feel like she is honestly caring about me. Something I didn't get well enough from her at the past, although we've been living together for more than 5 years. Yes, more than 5 years are not like 5 minutes or 5 days or 5 weeks to live together. I don't know maybe all these incidents, accidents are like turning point for us both. For me and Jennie unnie, my wifey. I just love her anyway.

I cup both of my hands on her cheeks gently. I stroke her dumpling cheeks by my thumbs.

"My wifey... I don't know how long I left you"

"You left me...for one month. It was very hard to me to wait for you. You don't know how hard for me, to wait for you, my hubby. When I talked to you beside bed, you didn't say any words, you didn't respond me. It makes me feel scared" Jennie says. I can look her eyes are starting to wet of tears.

I attach my forehead and my nose on her, we both close our eyes. Breathless. I can feel my wifey's breath blows on my mouth. I'm still cupping both of my bare hands on her cheeks when my wifey put both of her hands on my chest.

"I'm really sorry my wifey, I... love you very much, I miss you... I miss our time together..." I say.

Our hands hold to each other close. I push my body on my sad wifey gently, make us both fall on the bed with me on top of her.

"Ugh my hubby..." Jennie says.

My heart beaten a bit fast. It's our first time again to be with her alone in this big pink house. A beautiful pink house, baby pink color which it's my favorite color. A warm house as well because of the love feeling that I felt it's getting better now. Loves from Jisoo unnie, my bestfriend Lisa, and the most important is from my wifey, Jennie unnie.

"Please don't cry anymore, because I'm here with you now" I say, smile to her. Our eyes meet and lock on each other. She smiles back at me, beneath my body. I wipe my wifey's tears on both of her cheeks by my right hand when my elbow hold on the bed.