#36 - The Pinks' Video Call

"should we make a video call with Lisa and Jisoo now?" Jennie asked, her forehead were still attaching on Rosé's forehead.

"I'm afraid if we disturb them working. I think the phone is inside their bag?" Rosé said.

"Uhmm I don't know, let's try now" Jennie said. She released her hands away from Rosé's face and took her cellphone on a table near the couch.

"Let's give them a surprise, my hubby" Jennie said again while walking back towards Rosé in bed as Rosé were still lying weak. Jennie smiled.

Rosé smiled back to her. Jennie positioned herself beside Rosé's head by sitting on the chair beside bed, then Jennie's fingers pressed call button on her cellphone screen to called Jisoo.

"Rrrr....rrrr....rrrrr....rrrr...rrrr......" *Phone ringing*

The phone was still ringing, Jisoo hadn't picked up the call yet.

"Yaaah! Where are you guys?! You don't want to hear a good news?!" Jennie said in upset. It made Rosé laugh, she giggled in a sweet way.

"Ooohh Jennie unnie, be patient...maybe Jisoo unnie's phone is still inside her bag, as I said before. We can try another later" Rosé said, her head turned facing Jennie's face beside her as they both were very close to each other. Rosé caressed Jennie's hand when Jennie held her phone and kept staring on the phone screen.

Jennie turned her head down to face Rosé who was still lying in bed.

"My wifey, come here..." Rosé said.

Jennie got her face closer to the blonde girl beside her. Rosé grabbed Jennie's cheek to ask for a kiss. Rosé kissed Jennie's cheek a few times because Rosé missed her wifey very much after a long time not meeting each other.

The phone was still ringing on Jennie's hand, while Jennie closed her eyes. She felt much better now and really wanted to realize that it was not a dream. And Rosé's kisses that happened now was reality. She really wanted to feel it all.

"I love you my hubby..." Jennie said. She replied back by kissing Rosé on her left cheek, her hand held Rosé's right cheek close.

"Jendeukie? Chaeng? O My God!!! Chaeng!!!!!!!" Jisoo said in surprise on the video call. The phone was picked up by Jisoo finally, made Rosé and Jennie surprised and stopped their kisses each other but they both were still in a clingy position. Jennie positioned her phone in the right direction so that Jisoo could see them both well on the phone screen.

"Hi Jisoo unnie... How are you? I miss you so much..." Rosé waved her hand to the phone screen. She smiled sweetly like she used to do but still felt weak with air hose were still attaching on her nose holes and hand too, but still looking very beautiful.

"O My God, Chaeng! I can't believe it! Ohhhh.... Thank God..." Jisoo said. She started sobbing with her hand closed her mouth.

"She is better now, Jisoo unnie. But feeling weak still. Doctor Lee said tomorrow she can go back home" Jennie said, she smiled.

"Aaahh this is a very good news! We should make a party to celebrate Chaeyoung's return. ........" Jisoo couldn't continue her words as she tried to stop her tears. Her heart craved for Rosé so much as she loved her very much.

"Jisoo unnie.... Noo please don't cry. Aww...." Rosé said.

"I miss you very much, Chaeng...." Jisoo said. She wiped her tears on her eyes.

"Don't worry unnie, how's the practice and recording session today, without me and Rosie? where is Lisa?" Jennie asked.

"We just finished practice now and after this we will do the recording. Lisa is in the restroom for changing clothes" Jisoo said.