#51 - Thoughtful

Lisa POV - A night before

I see them tonight through the window. Rosé and Jennie unnie are there on the backyard, under pouring rain at night. Just them both alone.

I feel my heart is still have a space of love towards Jennie unnie. I've spent so many good and sweet memories with her alone. I remember when we both made a tart cake together just both of us, it was one of my best day with Jennie that I ever had. Well, everytime with her is really fun to me, personally...and it has a special meaning in my heart. When she looks at me in the eyes, with her tempting, seducing and meaningful stares to me... When in concert with so many Blinks witnessed us doing our crazy things, seducing each other, making the ambience was so cheerful to everyone, just with Jennie unnie...my life become full of happiness behind all the pain that I've been keeping inside me, as to be a K-Pop singer is very hard for me to pass through, although it's my biggest dream too. The way she calls me by "my boo" or "my partner in crime" or "my dear lisapoo" on my birthday last time... That's very, very sweet. We often spend much good time together, making me as a very special person and close to her.

But then I think... How come me and Rosé could fall in love with one same person in a group? And... with a girl too? Ah jinja, that's not make sense at all. I still have a healthy mind, among our crazy times together, that we, all of us loving each other. And from this big phenomenal group I can learn so much, I can take a real life lesson, real love lesson that four of us will always love each other, no matter as lover or sisterly love... the wisest love that I can tolerate. I've said in front of Rosé's face before, with these bare hands cupping on both of her chipmunk cheeks by saying "I love Jennie, like Jisoo unnie loves Jennie, like Jisoo unnie loves you and finally like I love you..."

I still try to control this heart when everytime I see Jennie with Chaeyoung laughing together...and I feel very happy actually when I see them both can laugh together, as their moments seem so rare to be seen in public, unlike me and Jennie. In fact, Rosé and Jennie often enough to spend their time alone together, just both of them, although Jennie may doesn't post much of their photo through social media... well I don't know why for sure. Suddenly I remember Chaeyoung and Jennie really likes drinking Makgeolli together... or Rosé accompanied Jennie to buy calligraphy book at the past during Jennie's solo promotion. Those old memories looks very sweet and meaningful to see in my eyes, to be honest.

By seeing Chaeyoung smiles if Jennie unnie can spoiled and clingy to her, Chaeyoung seem become a happiest woman on earth. It's like Jennie is Chaeyoung's love blind. I admit that when I'm with Jennie unnie, Jisoo unnie is the one who always put sincere, hard efforts to cheer Rosé up, to make Chaeyoung happy, and to understand Chaeyoung's difficulties in particular times. And as what I can see from Jisoo's eyes, it looks pretty obvious if Jisoo has a special love feeling towards Rosé. Then I felt I don't want to interrupt Jisoo unnie in getting close to and spending good time with Rosé. But on the other side, I know Rosé's love to Jennie is very, very deep. Writing Jennie a special letter, updating her Instagram posts and Stories by tagging Jennie, buying Jennie an expensive fur coat to become her secret santa, commenting some of Jennie's IG posts, praising Jennie in every chance she can like a sincere admirer, a most supportive hubby. The most thing I surprised... there are some posts on Chaeyoung's IG still exist by using caption "Wifey" word. Jennie is a real wifey figure for Chaeyoung.

Jisoo unnie ever told me one day "I love Chaeyoung. She is amazingly beautiful. If I were a man, I'd like to date her, even to propose her to get married". Then I surprised enough to see a Story showing Jisoo unnie put a candy ring on Rosé's ring finger. In another chance, Jisoo unnie was a secret santa for Chaeyoung to buying her acorn ornament....and Rosé still keep it on her drawer until now. The way Chaeyoung could be very clingy just to Jisoo only when they both were alone just two of them together, but I guess... Chaeyoung did that whenever she sad if Jennie didn't care, paid attention or so distant from Chaeyoung.