#41 - Hubby & Wifey Love

Next day, 06.32 am

Both Rosé and Jennie were still sleeping together in one big blanket in Rosé's bedroom. They both slept peacefully by facing each other, with both of their arms held to each other's waist.

Suddenly Jisoo and Lisa walked into Rosé's bedroom without any sounds. They both giggled in silent and pushed their interlocked arms to each other when walking towards Rosé's bed, as they didn't want to wake Channie up.

"Lisa!, what the heck we both are doing?!" Jisoo said in whisper, giggled again.

"we both have agreed before to sleep with Chaeyoung and Jennie, right? we both miss them so bad unnie!" Lisa responded in whisper.

"Yaah but we don't have to do by this way too!"

"shh... don't whisper too loud...come on unnie" Lisa said. She grabbed the older member arms closer when their steps were getting closer to the bed.

"please make sure we slid inside the blanket slowly without making them wake up, ok?" Lisa gave Jisoo quick command. Jisoo nodded, gave the younger a thumb up.

Jisoo slid herself into the blanket behind Rosé when Lisa slid herself behind Jennie very carefully and very slowly. Both of their face look a like afraid to be caught up. Jisoo started to wrap her arm around Rosé's waist, Lisa did the same to Jennie. But Jisoo surprised because she realized that Rosé was just in her bra and her pink trousers under thick and warm blanket covered her body, as Jisoo felt Rosé's skin by her own arm. Jisoo peeked to Lisa.

"Lisa! is Jennie in fully clothes or not?!" Jisoo whispered.

Lisa looked confused.

"why unnie?!" Lisa replied back by whispering as well. Her hand wrapped around Jennie's waist.

"Chaeyoung... she is half naked! only in her bra!" Jisoo whispered again.

Lisa was very surprised, even she almost screamed but Jisoo made a face expression to gave Lisa a very quick command to keep her mouth.

"yaaah Lisa! shhh!!!" Jisoo tried so hard to keep whispering so that Rosé and Jennie won't wake up. Jisoo and Lisa's hands were still wrapping around Channie's waists.

"mmhhh...." Rosé mumbled.

But Rosé kept sleeping back peacefully with her hand held Jennie's waist closer in front of her still, Jennie was still sleeping like she didn't hear any sounds. Her face looked very tired.

Lisa closed her mouth tightly like she didn't want to make any sounds came from her mouth. But her big eyes widened, looked at Rosé back sleeping well again and back to Jisoo across her.

"is Jennie in fully clothes?" Jisoo asked in whisper again.

Lisa moved her hand on Jennie's belly and she felt Jennie wore her pyjamas.

"she is in fully clothes unnie" Lisa said still in whisper.

"alright" Jisoo responded. She smiled.

"Chaeyoung, my Chaeyoung I really miss you... you're just like my own younger sister. I just love you very much... I wonder, what did you do last night with Jennie in your bedroom?" Jisoo asked in her mind when her hand was still wrapping around Rosé's waist from behind under blanket. She giggled a little with eyes closed.

"Jennie unnie, you know how much I love you. I didn't see you for a few days at office to do exercise together, especially when I had recording session last time. I lost a good partner to do rapping together. I did all alone when Jisoo unnie lost Chaeyoung to sing together too. I just can't live without you unnie... and Chaeyoung too. Four of us..." Lisa said in her mind, she kissed Jennie's nape from behind, with her hand wrapping around Jennie's waist close. She started to sleep.