Chapter 32

Your feet slowed down as you entered the living room of Jimin's mansion where he had brought you. The floor was decorated with red petals and a big box was placed in the middle of the glassy table, two heart-shaped balloons being tight on it and floating nicely above it.

"Did you...made all this?" You turned around to face him since he had been quiet from the moment that he opened the door for you and had left you intentionally walk a bit further ahead of him, in anticipation of your reaction.

"I had plans for tonight for the two of us however Taehyung taking you along to that party sure complicated my plans a bit. Not like that was gonna stop me from having this date with you, however." He replied as e stepped closer and engulfed you in his arms, bringing your face once more in this night, closer to him.

"You really didn't have to," You smiled as you were gazing at his eyes, feeling happy at the fact that he had taken time out of his busy schedule just to do a gesture for you. "For how long did you overthink about this though?"

Jimin snickered at your question, his head falling back as he didn't want to admit that he has been thinking about this for days because every time he is to prepare something he can't help but overthink it because he wants it to turn out as perfect as possible.

"Don't make fun of me, young lady." He whispered before he let his lips capture yours softly for a bit and you couldn't help but smile as he was kissing you, making him smile too and pull back.

You passed your hands around his neck and left your fingers to get entangled in his perfectly styled hair, ruining it a bit however he still looked exceptionally good. "You know you don't have to spend your time in such things for me. I don't need any fancy presents because I already have what I want." You admitted as you stared into his eyes and you witnessed his gaze softening for you.

"I know my Y/N. But if what you want is me, allow me to confess to you that I come with a heart full of emotions of love and gratitude for you and sometimes they get so many that I may explode if I am not to showcase them to you in some way." He brought his hand and caressed your cheek lightly, his touch sending shivers down your spine as your heartbeat started thumbing louder, realizing how much he meant those words.

"I have fallen for you Y/N...I am in so deep that sometimes I get scared that it's impossible to let you know fully." His low tone of voice as he continued made you feel as if you were being swept off your feet and were flying towards a sweet sensation that was luring your closer and closer to him.

You had not even realised when you had brought your face so close to his and his lips were brushing against yours, his eyes staring in yours in a way that made you feel paralyzed. Eyes are not supposed to speak, yet they were screaming at you that he wanted you. As desperately as a plant would need a raindrop, he seemed in need of your touch and suddenly the atmosphere started being under his control, leaving you thinking that even the air that you were inhaling was poisoning you with desire for him.

When his lips finally met yours, you hold onto him longingly, your body showing its attraction towards that man that had made your thoughts drunk over his taste and the way he was loving you.

"I love you" He whispered against your lips as he pulled back for a quick breath and you welcomed his kiss again, enjoying the way his hands started roaming upon your body and the way he was leading you on until you found yourself being pushed down on his couch, with his lips still on yours and your breaths sharp and heavy.

That's why it's dangerous being with you alone for too long. You make it so difficult...to reject you.

You thought as he left your lips and made eye contact with you again. He stayed there just watching you for a moment then he left a big exhale before he leaned closer and left his forehead to come in touch with yours. "I am sorry." He whispered, his eyes looking a bit sad that he had led you on like this when he was aware that you most likely were not ready for such a step yet.