Chapter 80

The colourful rays of sunlight had filled the whole place as they managed to hit against the colourful mosaic pieces of glass that the windows were made with, bringing the whole place to look like it was kissed by a rainbow.

Most of your guests had already filled the spacious room you had chosen for your wedding, while lavender flowers were decorating the wooden chairs that each row was made of. By the side of the white carpet that unfolded throughout all the aisle, there were placed by the end of each row, a single aromatic candle, adding to the room and sweet and light scent that had many smiles pleasantly upon stepping into the area.

A white piano could be found at the side, along with a man who was playing soft songs to entertain the guests that were waiting for the ceremony to begin. The pianist was sure a mystery that caught the eyes of many that were to enter for he had a white mask on, that covered most of his face, as per his personal request however he sure was very talented and you didn't regret having him there.

The atmosphere sure was emitting feelings of peace and happiness and as such there shouldn't be any reason that you would be feeling nervous or anxious. Behind that big door that you were standing at, was awaiting your few family members and friends that you had invited. There was no one unknown or anyone who could possibly judge you for any possible misstep that could happen, yet here you were with sweaty palms and a slight trembling that didn't seem to get away.

"Guys? Maybe, maybe we should postpone it for a bit...five more minutes. Yes, give me five more minutes." You spoke to Sira and Areum that were the only ones still left in the small room that the bride was placed at, after arriving and being done with the small touch-ups the two makeup artists - that had come along - provided you with.

"Y/n, it's okay, just take some deep breaths. You aren't going to war, you are just getting married."Sira stepped closer to you and took your hands in hers before she started breathing in and out and you followed her instructions, in an attempt to calm down your nerves.

"Jimin must be dying in there, we postponed your entry two times already." Areum reminded you after Sira let go of your hands and you inhaled a big breath, before gathering yourself and gifting them a determined gaze.

"You are right, I can do this. It's Jimin that it's waiting for me and no one else. There's no reason for me to be nervous. Okay, Okay...let's go." You took hold of your wedding dress so you won't trip over it or damage it anywhere for it sure was too beautiful to go to waste. A nice white A-line dress with statement sleeves made of lace and knitted flowers, along with a see-through tail that sparkled like it was dipped in stardust.

Sira hurried to help you with the tail as you exited the door, and Areum rushed to grab the bouquet of white roses and lilac tulips that you forgot behind. Once outside the door, you halted again as your father was waiting for you near the other door which you were supposed to enter, with him by your side. His eyes seemed to have frozen in time as he laid eyes on you and his look couldn't help but make you feel emotional.

He slowly made his way towards you, as Areum placed your bouquet on your hands and Sira patted your back softly, before they both walked away, entering the place the music was coming from, most likely to inform the pianist to change the song as the bride would be making her entrance from minute to minute.

"You have never been more beautiful Y/N" Your father brought his hand and raised your chin softly as he spoke, his teary eyes making it even more difficult for you to control yourself from crying.

"Thank you dad" You replied with a voice that cracked unintentionally and he carefully gave you a hug, which made you feel so warm and happy.

"That guy endured five days of everything I threw his way and even completed every task perfectly so I had to keep my word and allow him to have your hand in marriage...and even though you know you are my daughter, in my eyes no one will ever be enough for you...but my heart sure feels reassured today. All I want is for you to be happy." He uttered his thoughts right before he brushed off some tears that rolled from his eyes, making you place a kiss on his forehead as you murmured some thankful words to him, for having been the father that he was to you.