Chapter 35

TaeHyung exhaled deeply as he kept his phone by his ear, hearing that annoying ringing that didn't seem to come to a cut by the voice of his brother, whom he had been calling for a while now but he was not replying.

"I can't believe he ditched the part without telling me anything. Just wait and you will see. Not responding to my calls is not gonna save you, brother." He spoke to his device on his own as he pulled it down, making Sira that was seated beside him on the back seat of the car, laugh at his moody behaviour.

"What? What's there to laugh about? Do you even know how hard I tried to bring him here, to begin with, and he just- ah, I hate him." He glared at her at the beginning but then just hanged his head low and shove his head at the crook of her neck, feeling defeated.

"Oh come on. You did just fine despite that he was not there. You greeted everyone well as we left and spoke quite elegantly I must say. Your nervousness was definitely not showing, I assure you." She patted his hair as she spoke and Taehyung lifted his face to meet her eyes with an expression of excitement and delight as such feelings had awoken inside him, her praises.

"Well, of course, it wouldn't show. I am better at acting than I may look. I just don't like feeling on edge and him being around would have brought a certain reassurance to me. But what can I say, when your own brother considers having time with his girlfriend more important than being an emotional support to his brother. That says it all right there." He complained again as he leaned back on the seat and laughed again before she decided to add a bit on his supposable irritation because certainly, she knew that Taehyung was not really as bothered as he made it sound.

"Actually, from what I heard, he finds his hair appointment more important than coming to this party and being your so-called emotional support. So if we were to think of it, he rejected your invitation to this party firstly, because his hair looking great was more the real priority." She glanced at him sneakily as she spoke and he turned his gaze at her, displaying how done he was with her at that moment but that look only made her laugh more.

"I seriously can't believe you."He rolled his eyes at her and Sira just cupped his face in between her hand and looked at him with a tender gaze that made Taehyung glare at her before he took her hands off of him and he took hold of her instead, leaving a soft kiss on her lips.

"You aren't playing fair." He commented and she smiled right before he squeezed her cheeks enough to make her want to pull away, but he didn't want to let her go so they ended up in a playful situation and a fun atmosphere, of the one teasing the other and vice versa, forgetting completely the existence of the driver, who was doing his best to pretend that he was not able to hear them nor see them.

---Time skip---

Jimin stood in his bed with you laying in his embrace, sound asleep. His head was resting above yours softly as his fingers were still lost in between your hair.

He stood silently unable to fall asleep, as his mind kept replaying the moments of love you had shared together. It still felt kind of unbelievable to him, like a dream that was too sweet to be true but he wanted to take hold of that dream and never let it go. 

However, he had no need to do so, since this happy moment that he lived, to his disbelief or not was reality and he didn't know how to react to that realization but keep you close and continue thanking his luck for ever bringing you his way.

Well if he was to think of that maybe he should be thanking his brother for that but if he was to ever give him credit for such a thing, he was sure that Taehyung will let it get to his head, and who endures his arrogance after that.