Chapter 34

Warning: This chapter may carry some heavy emotions that may not be suitable for everyone and it will also touch on some sensitive topics such as bullying and physical and emotional harm. Read at your own accord.

You started unzipping your dress at the side speedily as you didn't want to let room for your fears and doubts take over you and halt you from finally facing this moment and Jimin just looked at you with wide eyes till you slide it off till your waist.

Your hands travelled behind your back and you closed your eyes in order to find the courage and unbutton your bra in which you were left in but as soon as you felt the hook coming apart you felt a body hugging you from the front, his arms having reached to yours, stopping them from doing any further actions.

A shaky breath left your lips as you opened your eyes and you found yourself by the crook of his neck, his fast breathing soon becoming noticeable to you along with the slight trembling that seemed to have taken over your senses.

"It's my fault. I am sorry, I am truly sorry." He mumbled softly as he closed your bra again and pulled away to face you " I believe you, you don't have to do this baby. You don't have to prove anything like this." He held your hands in his as he tried to reassure you that it was not necessary for you to push yourself to do anything that you might dislike or regret just to assure him that you loved him.

"I should have never done this tonight. It's my fault. Let's just pretend it never happen, okay?" He grabbed the fabric of your dress and tried to make you wear it but you took hold of it and pushed it down, your cheeks flustered as being only with your bra on standing before him, sure required a big amount of confidence that as minutes ticked away, left its place to embarrassment despite the fact that he had done his best to look only at your eyes.

"Y/n you really don't have to. I know you love me. I swear I won't do anything rush again nor I will ever think that you may leave me, just, please..." He begged you with his gaze as he was feeling terribly guilty at the thought and only that his feelings earlier may have affected your decision and may have manipulated your actions in a way he was not expecting nor he ever intended to.

"The reason I am afraid of showing myself to you is also what was the last drop on my already overfilled glass on point in my life, Jimin." You blurted out in between shaky breaths and two hands that gripped against the fabric of your dress tightly, recalling one of your most fearful memories.

Your eyes looked away from him as soon as you managed to find the courage and speak of those words and he fell silent before you, agonizing over his thoughts of what he could to fix this moment and bring your emotions in a calmer state.

"Y/N-"

"I was bullied for a long time and there were moments that I grew numb to it. I got used to the situation and the treatment so much that I stopped giving them any satisfying reactions." You cut him off, as you closed your eyes tight and told yourself to go on, for who knows when you will ever find the courage to do so if you were to let him stop you tonight.

"So they started disliking that and one day after school...they..."You gulped down with difficulty as you opened your eyes, scared of that image being brought back in your head in a vivid way.

"They got a hold of me and took me to an abandoned room. They tied me on a chair and soaked me with cold water-"

"Babe, don't do this to yourself. You don't have to tell me if you are not ready, please it hurts." He cupped your cheeks and stared at your eyes in a soft manner and you couldn't help but feel loved under that gaze of his. You closed your eyes and leaned against the warmth of his touch, feeling more reassured and brave as the seconds ticked away.