Chapter 4

Under the warmth of your blankets and the fragrance of Jimin's perfume that still remained on your sheets, you woke up this morning, finding him no longer beside you.

A phenomenon that wasn't strange as you immediately guessed that the time must have passed quite some and he must have left for work without waking you up.

The way his arms held you yesterday till you fell asleep on his chest made you smile slightly as you rose from the mattress and finally took a look at your room that was as dark as you remembered it as Jimin seemed to not have pulled the curtains.

"Just what time is it?"You mumbled to yourself before grabbing your phone and taking a look, at the time that was 10 a.m and at a message notification that was occupying your screen.

"Hey, Y/N. I wanted to visit you. How about I come over for breakfast? Let me know if you are free" Jungkook had texted and you rushed to reply with a yes before getting out of bed quickly and proceeding with your morning routine.

You were almost out of breath when you had entered the kitchen, thinking of what to make but the bell rang, not giving you the chance to touch anything.

A great. He came for breakfast yet there is no breakfast.

You sigh in disappointment as you approached the door and opened it, soon revealing a smiley Jungkook with his hands full of bags.

"Good morning Y/N~" He greeted cheerfully as he stepped inside and you smiled from the joy of seeing him again after some months since he hadn't come over.

"Good morning to you too Jungkook."You replied as you closed the door and followed him to the living room where he headed.

"You just woke up, didn't you?"

"How did you know?" You replied in confusion as he turned around and faced you.

"Your hair is betraying you" He chuckled before turned around again and placing the bags he brought on the table.

You just smiled awkwardly at yourself feeling embarrassed by the fact that in your hurry you had forgotten to brush up your hair.

"What's all those?"You questioned looking at the bags that he was now opening.

"Breakfast. Sira with Taehyung will be coming too so I brought lots."He informed you, getting you by surprise as you didn't know of such plans.

"Wait. When did you all arrange this to happen? And how come you told me nothing. It was gonna happen in my house after all."

"We wanted to surprise you. Sira texted me and told me that it would be nice if we all gathered together and of course I had missed you guys too so I made some time."Jungkook explained further and you smiled feeling happy for the friends you had.

"I am glad you could take some time. I missed Areum too. Is she coming?"

"A bit later. She had to go somewhere first."

"Great, then you fix the breakfast and I will fix this mess of a hair before others come and I embarrass myself further, "You said and Jungkook laughed at you while watching you hurry towards your room.

Even though it had been some months you hadn't met and he was a bit afraid the atmosphere would be stiff because of the time gap, it seemed that nothing had changed and he was happy that it was so.

You still were comfortable with him and he was comfortable with you and that put his mind at ease that you weren't friends just because you were housemates, you were friends cause you really cared for each other and had things in common. Things that may have never been spoken out loud but he knew them.