Chapter 65

The sound of the water splashing against the floor, along with the soft humming melody that was escaping her lips, was the reason that Jungkook opened his eyes to the new day and engulfed himself further under his warm blankets, not feeling ready to face this new day.

His senses had yet to be awakened so he ended up ignoring the sound that was coming from the bathroom, pretty easily, and left his consciousness fade away for what seemed to him briefly some seconds but it had been half an hour.

When he opened his eyes again and pulled his head out of his blankets, he was met with an Areum that was standing in front of her mirror at the end of the room and was putting on her earrings.

"Babe...what time is it?" He questioned her as he closed his eyes again, finding the light around him too bright for him to withstand.

"It's early, you can rest. But get one of those pills before going back to sleep. It will help with your hangover." She replied to him and he looked over at the nightstand only to realize that there was a glass of water and a tablet of painkillers left there, waiting for him. 

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at the gesture and lift his body onto a sitting position only to come with the realization that his head was feeling hella heavy. "Oh, Shit...My head is splitting in two." He commented as he held it in between his palms, making Areum smile as she observed his figure through the mirror.

"I don't pity you at all. That's what you get for drinking more than necessary." She stood up and started approaching him, her smile growing wider as JungKook pouted his lips upon hearing her reply.

"You are seriously heartless." He replied as she sat near him on the bed, taking the glass of water in her hand along with the tablet with the pills.

"Do you know many heartless people that take care of you like this? I even cooked for you a hangover soup." She glared at him slightly annoyed and he just smiled at her and placed a kiss on her forehead, before taking the glass of her hand and swallowing down one pill.

"This is the last time you are gonna be hangover. You promised." She reminded him as she took the glass and put it aside and Jungkook gave him a confused look, for he didn't recall anything.

"I will take your word for it since my memory is a blur." He responded, not having any intention of going against her will, had he or had he not really promised her that. " How about you give me my morning kiss now." He added as he leaned closer to her but right as he was about to taste her lips, her phone went off and she pulled away and left to go grab it for she had left it at the nightstand on the other side of the bed, leaving Jungkook's lips hanging in the air until he just smacked his hand against them to make it less awkward.

"Yes?" He watched her sit at the other side of the bed, her phone on her ear as her back was facing him and he kept quiet for a while, not wanting to disturb whatever business she was discussing but once he saw her hang up, he took the chance to scoot over to her and take her into a back hug, having failed to realize that she was ready to call someone.

"Not now." She whispered as she pushed his hands away from her belly and placed the phone again to her ear, making Jungkook rest his head at the other side of her head and snag his face at the crook of her neck, in order to take in her warmth quietly.

"Do you have time to meet up?" She spoke on the line, trying her best to ignore the tickling feeling that his breath against her skin, was gifting her but as the male voice on the other line, replied and he heard it, he pulled away almost instantly.

"Who is that?" He questioned her and she just gave him a glance before she took his hand and place it around her waistline, in an attempt to let him know that she wanted his touch, but she couldn't give him her full attention for the moment.