Small world

Season |2| (re-wrote)

****

carls pov!

"dad!" i whisper/yell. "what's up?" he rubs his eyes. "i'm gonna go for a walk, i'll be back." i say as i slowly walk out of the tent. "be careful." is the last thing i hear before i left the tent.

as i walk along the trail i keep hearing shuffling behind me. as i looked back there wasn't anything. i held up my gun slightly.

??? pov!

i hid behind a tree. i seen a boy my age, he looks sorta dangerous. i didn't want to be killed so i hid. i watched d my parents die and i don't wanna be like them. i wanna live like my mom told me i would. the last thing she said to me was 'your going to make it out of this shit hole of a world.' and then she was killed. "who's there?" i hear him call out. i'm not sure if i show myself or stay hidden. i step back more close to the tree but end up stepping in a branch. you got to be kidding me. "show yourself." i hear him say. "i'm sorry." i say as i show myself. he slowly puts his gun down as he notices i'm human. "what are you doing out here?" he says. "wait.. carl?!" i say as i realize who the boy is. "omg. y/n!" he says. we run up to each other and hug. me and carl went to school together before this apocalypse happened but got separated when it did happen. "i missed you so much!" he says as he holds onto me tighter. "i'm so glad your still alive." i say. we both stand there hugging for a minute. "where is everyone?" he let's me go. "they got killed by some gang a bit after the world went to shit." i look down at the ground. "i'm so sorry." he hugs me again. "it's ok, how is everyone?" i ask. "we're loosing people there and here but we're ok. we actually have a camp ground near the rivers, you should come." he says. "sure." i say. he grabs my hand and he starts leading me back.

***

"omg, is that y/n!" rick calls out. "she was hiding. i found her. she was along, she told me her parents were killed a few months after the apocalypse became a thing." carl explains as his parents hug me. "i'm so sorry to hear that. i'm glad your ok." lori says to me. "it's no problem. i'm glad you guys are doing well." i say. "we're now well now that your here with us." rick smiles. "hey mom and dad, could y/n stay with us?" carl asks. "we'll only if she'd like too." rick says. "would you like too?" lori asks. "i'd love too. thank you, so much!" i give the grimes all a hug.