The best kiss

I'm gonna put a little twist on this😏

•Carl's POV•

I take a sip of my drink, "Guys I have an idea." Ron says in excitement. "What is it?" Me and the other boys ask. "Let's see who can kiss Y/n better." Ron smirked. "Ok then..." I knew it was a bad idea but no one knew. Me and Y/n are secretly in a relationship. My dad always wanted me to wait for the perfect girl, and I know I found her.

****

•Y/n's POV•

I was talking to Jessie but then I see Carl, Ron, And Patrick (yes he's in this image) walking towards me. "Hey Y/n!" Ron said. "I'll let you guys be." Jessie said walking away. "I had an idea to see who is the better kisser an-" Ron got interrupted. "We wanted you to rate our kiss." He smirks. "Ok." I say, agreeing. "I'll go first!" Ron said... he gave me one long kiss. "Me next!" Patrick said, He gave me a quick peck. "Carl's turn." Ron smirked.

****

Carl walked up to me, slowly. "Stop being pussy and kiss her." Ron said pushing him closer to me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. He gave me a long kiss that seemed like hours. After we both pulled away all I could hear was "awe!" And "Ooooo!"

****

"I know your dating Carl..." Ron said. "How?!" I questioned. "The kiss you dumb ass!" He yelled. He got in the middle of the room, "Everyone I need your attention." Ron got everyone's attention. I knew what he was gonna do. "We have a new couple!" He said "Who?" Everyone asked. "Y/n and.... Carl!" He said walking up to us. I put my face into Carl's neck, I was so embarrassed. Carl laughs. "Awe!" Everyone said. I look over to Rick and he's smiling...

****

•Carl's POV•

I knew she was the right one...